mods on Accord CF4

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Nice work on the facebook page guys.

I send the request on the facebook page ;)

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
I dun even have FB account ~

Sad day.....an old junk taxi hit my car while he reversed out.... right side door panels dented.....both door....aiy....

Compensation...RM100 only.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Yeah.... facebook group marrr.... i thought everyone knew about this since i saw in this thread of the facebook group creation for this group of car enthusiast.

Sato, sorry to hear about your accident case. For $100 compesation, i would asked to get the chance to bang back the taxi door instead of having it.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

i'm newbie here.i'm planning to get sv4 and convert to cl1. but I really like 4th gen prelude nosecut.can it be fit into sv4 frontal?sorry my english is really hancuss.hope the otai can give some opinion.thank q so much,dear
What are you trying to get out of it? It's SV4+CL1+Prelude combo.... i also dunno if that many different can match up in their engine and body parts. Must to be in Sifu's sifu level to know how to do this ....ahahhahaha

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
alwi,

i cannot veiw the gambar laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Alwi is selling his TURBO car ? Saw name at mudah woo....

Upgrading ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been charged RM60 for checking and fixing wiring for my Proton Iswara of Power Window Switch. It is reasonable? Can anyone tell me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience