Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

06/07 Honda Accord CL7 Euro

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
This is not the Type R, is just the Euro/Japan model Accord. In USA, this car is brand under Acura, and the model is name TSX. However, TSX is 2.4.
Tq.

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Photos of engine bay and interior would be nice.
I guess seats are not recaro?

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
Photos of engine bay and interior would be nice.
I guess seats are not recaro?
I will post the engine bay and interior tonight. The seats are not recaro, they are comfort type. Interior are black with some dark shining grey dashboard cover.

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
Wow.. so far away? i thought u are from Subang?

If i am not mistaken, u used to sell your ride back to 2 years ago?

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
Wow.. so far away? i thought u are from Subang?

If i am not mistaken, u used to sell your ride back to 2 years ago?
I think you make a mistake, back in 2 years time, my brother sold his Silver color CL7. At that moment, mine was in grey color (the grey very near black), mine was never ever post for sell before. This is the first adv of my car.
My brother one was manufacture in 2005, mine is 2006 ( facelift model ). If you pay good attention to the CL7, 2002-2005 model are different from 2006-2008 model. The headlights are different, front grill is different, taillight also different, front bumper rear number, body kits, interior dashboard color, steering wheel ... all different. Besides, the engine also got a small changes, the pickup for this facelift model is more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If it is not too much, we would again like to thank everyone for being a part of the success of Zerotohundred.com’s TIMETOATTACK Round 2 as it was definitely one of the best that we had ever organized so far! And just like the last round, we'll now bring you some of the treats for those who could not make it to last Sunday’s event, in the form of automotive eye-candies, starting off with the JDMs...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience