EG clubs/owner etc

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
which workshop u went to? and the new arms.. bushing ok or not?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
from his statement, problem is just the arm got freeplay which mean bushing problems only rite?

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
which workshop u went to? and the new arms.. bushing ok or not?
some cherry workshop that i last time use to service my dad's corolla...this are technique to earn lo...the new arm ok rubber firm firm no running at all

from his statement, problem is just the arm got freeplay which mean bushing problems only rite?
ya can says so bro....

EGfan

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Hey guys, I actually got a quote for Honda original lower arm bushings for RM55 a piece!!! i went sunway, it was only RM15...so i'm wondering now, its the original being sold overpriced, or the 3rd party just don't last long?
My rear trailing arm bush is dying next, hope the ori is not too expensive cos sunway is only RM45/piece...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
go for ori, i change non ori cause of no ori seller around me, and if u got extra budget, call a forumer here called besixteen to have a better pu bush that will last longer and stiffer...

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, I actually got a quote for Honda original lower arm bushings for RM55 a piece!!! i went sunway, it was only RM15...so i'm wondering now, its the original being sold overpriced, or the 3rd party just don't last long?
My rear trailing arm bush is dying next, hope the ori is not too expensive cos sunway is only RM45/piece...
holy shit...haizz more pain seeing this adoiii:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
guys need some knowledge from you all...as front lower arm there is no aftermarket 1..??coz i search mudah ZTH doesnt seems to have but for rear 1 does have....and any bushing and mounting recommend...i bet previous owner doesnt change so might be in my list to do it too

RS@RapeSaints

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
bro.. do you know how much is the ori eg9 rear spoiler from the half cut shop? thanks...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
guys need some knowledge from you all...as front lower arm there is no aftermarket 1..??coz i search mudah ZTH doesnt seems to have but for rear 1 does have....and any bushing and mounting recommend...i bet previous owner doesnt change so might be in my list to do it too

hardrace for both mounts and bushings...

or the custom soft PU from forumer BESIXTEEN here... also for bushings and mounting

if bushings only, hardrace/super pro/energy suspension/BESIXTEEN and a few others can find in marketplace

mountings only... hardrace/spoon/BESIXTEEN/hasport...or silicon ur stock mounts.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i tot u just changed new arm with new bushing bro?:confused:

EGfan

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Front lower arm bush are replaceable, don't have to buy aftermarket/new unless you damaged it during accident. There are 2 bush per arm. Just replaced mine 6 months back. Honda quoted me RM55/piece!!!. Then i found out Hardrace bush is slightly cheaper!!! so i went hardrace. But you gotta find someone to pump the bushes out though...

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
hardrace for both mounts and bushings...

or the custom soft PU from forumer BESIXTEEN here... also for bushings and mounting

if bushings only, hardrace/super pro/energy suspension/BESIXTEEN and a few others can find in marketplace

mountings only... hardrace/spoon/BESIXTEEN/hasport...or silicon ur stock mounts.
oh i see ok i take note bro...avantech busy they say got race this week no open adoi,want repair GB since got sounds d :banghead:

i tot u just changed new arm with new bushing bro?:confused:
ya bro front lower arm have been change but is right side only,left 1 havent yet bro,and engine mounting and GB too havent change only :rofl:

Front lower arm bush are replaceable, don't have to buy aftermarket/new unless you damaged it during accident. There are 2 bush per arm. Just replaced mine 6 months back. Honda quoted me RM55/piece!!!. Then i found out Hardrace bush is slightly cheaper!!! so i went hardrace. But you gotta find someone to pump the bushes out though...
i dint know are replaceable and already kena potong d,now left side lower arm i'll just change busing only bro...oh so you also went for hardrace 1 lo...some 1 to pump the old bush out is it you mean bro...??

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if u wanna change bushings... change left n right 1 shot..ur new arm may still have old bushings... kinda imbalanced dont u think?

anyway...original honda bushings are pretty damn good too.. and have been proven to last LONG!

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
if u wanna change bushings... change left n right 1 shot..ur new arm may still have old bushings... kinda imbalanced dont u think?

anyway...original honda bushings are pretty damn good too.. and have been proven to last LONG!
ya note that bro thats why i ask for you guys opinion...and dont want go under tree mech d things can be change they say cant...:banghead:
Ya after i change my right lower arm left i dint during highway cruize i feel like weird over the steering,can makan right side 1 !!@#$%^&:banghead:

Btw i called avantech they say might not on business this week due to they got racing at jengka if i were not wrong...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Can I ask where can I get more reasonable and cheaper price to fix my tensioner pulley in KL/PJ?
Low budget eh... :(

The tensioner pulley changed before and currently I clocked about 185k mileage already.
current symptoms I'm having is that, power steering getting heavy, rpm unstable during trafic jams when press and de-press the clutch.
last time i kena before, the auxiliary belt putus because the tensioner's pulley worn out and jam, these were symptoms as well. so this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience