wts your skyline? post it here

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
bro kanan,
what our seniors (pimpin, temujin, feezdya, rokok sebatang) said are all great advice...i would like to add in a little opinion based on my own experience...

if u have budget 65k, u need to standby another 3k for insurance, inspection and transfer. yr insurance will cost u a bomb if u buying comprehensive because ins co will load u with vehicle age loading, dppa or pa insurance plus tax....and set aside another few k for some wear n tear parts i.e timing belt, clutch set, lube change, tires, suspension etc....5-10k would be enuf....
body wise, jdm car if not met any accident before, usually it wont rust so much and nothing much to worry....if accident units, u will notice the joints getting bubble and rust and also crack here n there especially the paint...so its an easy tips to get it started....

when i bought mine, i sent to workshop for a thorough check, estimate how much to repair and did a dyno run to make sure the engine is ok...check out the undercarriage for any rough use etc.....
hope u get a great monsta soon....and no worry about catching up...we are all here enjoying the convoy, the gathering and the friendship....fast or slow its individual preference...end of the day, we enjoy our ride and have fun...cheerz
RM3k could be a little too optimistic but then again depends entirely on the car's condition itself. Like EvolutionZ, all my cars were firstly screened by dealer after which sent to N1 for inspection then if it seems OK, it goes on the dyno and pending results I'll buy the car. All would be out of your own pocket of course.

As for insurance, I don't bother anymore lah. Used to but lately doesn't seem worth it. Although I'd rather not have to deal with the hassles of retrieval, it's unlikely the car would go missing or be stolen without being found. We've found our lorries used as 'lorry hantu' in obscure rural plantations before so generally if its in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia or Singapore it'll most likely be found.

If its a syndicate that manages to bypass the security and immediately ships out the cars overseas well, if my car were to go missing *touch wood it does not* the first thing I'd do is call the border authorities North and South and also people at the major ports - remember 12 nautical miles is still territorial waters and our marine police can intercept anytime depending on who is asking.

every time i met owners, i always wonder how can i ask the owner for permission to do this kind of check up on his car especially dyno run? do we bring along the owner or we just pay some deposit and drove away his car alone? i think bring to workshop for repair estimate n do a dyno run is the most convincing to me. The dyno, do we run a full blown one like tuning?
Just nominate workshop of choice - either you or seller organizes for car to be there and you both see the outcome of the inspection. Highly unlikely it'll blow - a good dyno operator WILL NOT put a dodgy car on the dyno.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
go for r33 then hehe...btw last time got r33 blue color converted to gtr selling ta 55k only...super deal...hmm better take rb26 bro..:p
rb26 & 4wd key words, actually were in my mind all this while :biggrin: .

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
rb26 & 4wd key words, actually were in my mind all this while :biggrin: .
in this case, just forget it for r33...as i knw, only 3 r33 converted to 4wd..btw im gonna to view the r32 that you viewed last week..what is the price kamarul offered to you? if good deal then im gonna to buy it today for my SIC toy hehe:rofl:

ek_elleh

500 RPM
Sep 5, 2005
KB
selling my skyline ecr33 converted to RB26DETT, but still FR (non-4WD)..
rb26 gbox+axle+front drive shaft all still available (bought hafkat, but only swap engine)..
price RM65k nego..

ps: FR to 4WD conversion is illegal..

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
the price still the same. i have not nego the price since i'm still not clear about the car cond.

Danz : i need a B full license to drive rokok's car

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
kanan...
u racun rokok sebatang to sell his r32 le hehe.. :idea:
Hehe bro danz..Not for sale yet la bro..lgpn whos gonna buy xcident car bro..btw still luv my car :smokin:

the price still the same. i have not nego the price since i'm still not clear about the car cond.

Danz : i need a B full license to drive rokok's car
B full??:confused:
No need la bos..my car is standard one with all standard parts..:banghead:
If feezdya, pimpin, temujin, gobiz2, v-spec, frootloops and others car then u need d International A license:driver:..even bro danz's car..hehe.. :smokin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Hehe bro danz..Not for sale yet la bro..lgpn whos gonna buy xcident car bro..btw still luv my car :smokin:

If feezdya, pimpin, temujin, gobiz2, v-spec, frootloops and others car then u need d International A license:driver:..even bro danz's car..hehe.. :smokin:
haha...i dun care...accident ke x ke i still want it hehe......
if i had a r32, i will keep it for life.....:rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

You want to drive my car, don't need license. Need muscles to push because there's no engine. :rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Kanan,
if the owner is confident with his car, and like pimpin mentioned earlier, nothing to hide...for sure he will let u get the car for a thorough check cos u r buying a sports coupe not family saloon...
dyno run usually wont break the engine cos its just to see how's the car running and to determine any irregularity in engine etc etc....its not extracting the max hp possible from the powerplant....anyway it still depends on the negotiation btw u n the seller....of cos the cost will be borne by u since u requested for it.

pimpin,
3k for the insurance if buying r33 and 5-10k to standby for any repair, wear n tear parts and minor add on....
the insurance is hard to get, but i am not a high risk taker, so i wont dare to under insured it or use 3rd party....
u have great connections, i am sure yr car will be safe n sound bro....

btw, heard yr car went in to catch more horses into yr hood...hehe

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Kanan,
if the owner is confident with his car, and like pimpin mentioned earlier, nothing to hide...for sure he will let u get the car for a thorough check cos u r buying a sports coupe not family saloon...
dyno run usually wont break the engine cos its just to see how's the car running and to determine any irregularity in engine etc etc....its not extracting the max hp possible from the powerplant....anyway it still depends on the negotiation btw u n the seller....of cos the cost will be borne by u since u requested for it.
kanan - I'd listen to this advice if I were you. I've never heard of a car performance or otherwise being advertised as being in good condition breaking its engine from one dyno run. To be honest, the inspection is really to determine beyond reasonable doubt that: the car is as advertised, has not been in a bad accident, is tuned properly.

For example my BNR34 after arriving from Japan despite the tens of thousands in parts such as aftermarket turbos, ECU etc was in a bad state of tune and produced only 304hp atw thereabouts with timing being as bad as our TT's timing meet-ups, etc :rofl: and inspection revealed that front suspension was leaking slightly which was going to be replaced anyway along with all wear and tear items. All that mattered to me was the car was straight and was a good and solid platform on which to further explore its capabilities.

pimpin,
3k for the insurance if buying r33 and 5-10k to standby for any repair, wear n tear parts and minor add on....
the insurance is hard to get, but i am not a high risk taker, so i wont dare to under insured it or use 3rd party....
u have great connections, i am sure yr car will be safe n sound bro....

btw, heard yr car went in to catch more horses into yr hood...hehe
Yes, wear and tear is unavoidable but I didn't realize insurance was so cheap nor easily obtainable for the R33s? And I don't have great connections - I like meeting new Skyline owners and I try my best to help where possible be it accompanying on buying sprees, lending spare parts or even tracing stolen cars. Even found a stolen lorry used in some plantation as a 'lori hantu' before. That took awhile though.

Regardless, whatever little resources I have access to have always been used for the good of the Skyline community and because of that I've built up some connections along the way. Help someone out, in future surely they'll return the favour if possible. Basically its just trading on goodwill to help out friends.

And who has been spreading rumours about these "horses"? I'm terrified of any animal larger than I am. In fact I'm even scared of animals smaller than I am. :banghead: Just repainting car to make it look decent for a change and to freshen up some of the older parts of the car that have seen better days. :driver:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
its ok guys..you can stop talking about the R32 white color posted by Kanan..I just bought it..now my collections done..looking for r31 and r35 (hmm tunggu PIMPIN jual muarah2 or use his connection keke)

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
its ok guys..you can stop talking about the R32 white color posted by Kanan..I just bought it..now my collections done..looking for r31 and r35 (hmm tunggu PIMPIN jual muarah2 or use his connection keke)
Perrgghhh..ko ni used car skyline ke ape bro :rofl: ..semua rembat nie...hahaha! :smokin:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Nice bro really fast you deal. the owner is a nice guy and he must be happy since his 5 series can be parked inside already. what do you think about this car bro? want to learn also about the car coz i've seen it but cant really figure what's pros n cons

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do you think this engine oil is just really that bad? I thinking to use but after i saw a friend post this then i think i better you more branded engine oil. my service is coming soon also 0.o

The post too long so here is the story just share: Click Below can read.
Engine Up Engine Oil Sucks! Nearly damage my car!!!!!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience