EK 4 door club/team/gang/kaki... ?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
The best part, I wasn't even talking about any Honda's. I just said Conti's seem not to have rattling sound. It was a compliment to Conti's. I did not condemn Honda. I mean why would I do that? I myself have 2 Honda's. I love Honda. Maybe some people can't accept the fact when the truth is said.

tsmlawz

Apr 8, 2008
Damansara/PJ
The best part, I wasn't even talking about any Honda's. I just said Conti's seem not to have rattling sound. It was a compliment to Conti's. I did not condemn Honda. I mean why would I do that? I myself have 2 Honda's. I love Honda. Maybe some people can't accept the fact when the truth is said.
HoOondaSsss!!

it goes 2 ways

V.ery T.he E.pic C.ar
&
V.ery T.he E.pic C.amshaft

ok i tengah syok sendiri i know its abit lame. Haha!
I can't wait to get my hands on those EK'ss =(

:thefinger:

Last edited:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
my car has heaps of rattling noises. makes me feel like im in a real sportscar... lol

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
HoOondaSsss!!

it goes 2 ways

V.ery T.he E.pic C.ar
&
V.ery T.he E.pic C.amshaft

ok i tengah syok sendiri i know its abit lame. Haha!
I can't wait to get my hands on those EK'ss =(

:thefinger:
Honda Owner Never Drives Another :driver:

my car has heaps of rattling noises. makes me feel like im in a real sportscar... lol
wowhoo..mcm mustang can shake 1 during revving...if so during waiting at traffic lights see beside got girls girls can try to shake vroom vroomm:biggrin:

tsmlawz

Apr 8, 2008
Damansara/PJ
Actually i am planning to get a local EJ as stock as possible and fit in a B16A heart in it, since stock EJ's would have lower chances of chassis damage and slowly upgrade my way up.

Any advise seniors?

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Rattling noise such as what? interior? or engine bay?

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
Actually i am planning to get a local EJ as stock as possible and fit in a B16A heart in it, since stock EJ's would have lower chances of chassis damage and slowly upgrade my way up.

Any advise seniors?

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Rattling noise such as what? interior? or engine bay?
exhaust bro lol:biggrin:

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken

Any advise seniors?

I will say either 16B or 18cR is the best engine to be plonk into EK/EJ chasis if you have budget ... then upgrade the gearbox & engine management. But at the same time brakes, suspension, chasis (bars) oso need to be upgrade to match back with engine ... After that TB, cams bla ... bla ... bla ... Make sure u standby at least RM35K and above for mods ..... hehehehheh

tsmlawz

Apr 8, 2008
Damansara/PJ

Any advise seniors?

I will say either 16B or 18cR is the best engine to be plonk into EK/EJ chasis if you have budget ... then upgrade the gearbox & engine management. But at the same time brakes, suspension, chasis (bars) oso need to be upgrade to match back with engine ... After that TB, cams bla ... bla ... bla ... Make sure u standby at least RM35K and above for mods ..... hehehehheh
Only mods on top of the car itself?
As far as i know B series typeR stuff are harder to find these days n da price?
My general knowledge lar.:hmmmm:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
what? clearly u haven't done a proper research. b-series parts will never be hard to find. its everywhere. price of course is positively correlated with the demand, so yeah, it'll be expensive especially type r stuff.

what is your budget? the most important factor.

tsmlawz

Apr 8, 2008
Damansara/PJ
what? clearly u haven't done a proper research. b-series parts will never be hard to find. its everywhere. price of course is positively correlated with the demand, so yeah, it'll be expensive especially type r stuff.

what is your budget? the most important factor.
hmmm ok, thanks for the info :smokin:

budget inclusive of getting a car would be round 40-50K. any advise?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody know about the difference between front shock absorber for wira Special Edition 1.5GLi with Wira aeroback 1.5?? Mine gave up life after 7 years, need to do replacement soon.... :stupid::stupid:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience