Project "Kermit"

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Kermit's back. Here's a better picture of the rear that had been painted black...

Fitted the M7 carbon fiber splitter. They didn't use the recommended mounting position for the rod links but it's fine.

The Alta 2% oversized lightened crank pulley was installed but I can't seem to feel much of a difference. Exhaust seems to be louder but that could just be me. I feel like the exhaust is too restrictive for the current setup now. I'll probably go custom a 2 1/2 inch system soon and quiet it down a little. Plus it's still missing a tail pipe.

Still waiting for the JCW carbon fiber Aero wing and the projector fog lights to get here...

sky_vspec

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
DC, been following your Kermit progress. And now it's awesome looking. Makes me think twice on my sale. Good job!

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Projector lights and the JCW carbon fiber Aero wing arrived and installed!

Some adjustments were needed to get the beam projected right. These made the stock bulbs much brighter. I can imagine not having to turn on the head lights if I swapped these for a HID kit. They have these slim ballast ones (DDM HID Kit Slim Ballast) and it's only USD40.

It's very subtle actually.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It was a pleasure to meet you Izso. Thanks again. :biggrin:
Hey good meeting you too. The paint is awesome man and don't know if you noticed but your car was a head turner everywhere it went. And thanks again for the housing! Figured out how to remove the front glass already. Needs a bit of cleaning, water stains and all!

Sep 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, do u mind letting me know where u got the beer can exhaust tips replaced? How much did it cost?

Thinking of doing the same thing for my r53 but i have no idea where to go. Thanks

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, do u mind letting me know where u got the beer can exhaust tips replaced? How much did it cost?

Thinking of doing the same thing for my r53 but i have no idea where to go. Thanks
There was an exhaust shop in seapark but the fella close shop liao. I think any exhaust shop can do it. It's not expensive. Just find the tips that fit from the shop and then get them to weld on for you. :top:

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Got a MSD coilpack, Nology cables and some Denso Iridium spark plugs in a range colder than the standard.

The old stuff. Getting rusty at the tips. You should have seen the spark plugs before I discarded them...

All done.

I also went ahead and gotten a tow hook. Only cost RM40 bucks. The red is a little off but I think it looks pretty alright.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just changed my 4g91 airfilter(box) to k&n airfilter:X-: the problem is the engine started to "sempot" :cry_smile: and when i drive my car also sempot-sempot... what should i do? hope somebody out there can help me to explain wht happen and how to solve it..... 4g91 taiko out there helpp!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience