What do you do when someone sabotages your car?

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
Just found out this neighbour doesn't like me parking in the bay infront of his house. He let me know by denting my door and cracking the paint instead of telling me verbally or leaving a note.

I have no hard evidence other than his reputation (which I just found out) of damaging people's property to make a point. His next door neighbour's gate, vases, car got sabotaged by that neighbour. And he loves arguing with both his next door neighbours. :confused:

He loves his cars, he handwashes his 308T and newer Camry on weekends. Damaging people's car, is just so underhanded I'm livid. What would you do?

ps. on a sidenote, how bad would the rusting get if I left it as is? Also, how much would it cost to get fixed? At least he was "kind" enough to dent only 1 door, mofo.

Attachments

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
You should lodge a police report irregardless of whether you know who did it. It is obvious that there is a vandal on a loose in your housing area

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
But the dent on your car looks like a dent by opening your car's door to a wall. Doesnt look sabotage though..

But its hard to prove unless you have cctv. I think there is a similar case in this forum about a neighbor sabotaging cars because of a parking issue. Hope you find the perpetrator

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
I did not discount the possibility that it was opened into something cause my dad drove the car yesterday. However, the black rubber bottom of the picture would hit whatever it is first. Pretty hard to dent it opening the door under normal circumstances...

Would the cops even layan me?

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
If that is a free and valid parking space, park there again...but be prepared to film it when the suspected neighbor goes at it again.

Or..you know what they say, and eye for an eye.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
park again and install nightvision cctv.....after got evidence....

report to police with complete evedince..then surely police will layan the case... :adore:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Don't do police report just yet. Too many variables, little proof. Just setup hidden camera and park wherever it is where he's likely to sabotage the car. Then go make police report.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I did not discount the possibility that it was opened into something cause my dad drove the car yesterday. However, the black rubber bottom of the picture would hit whatever it is first. Pretty hard to dent it opening the door under normal circumstances...

Would the cops even layan me?
Ask your mofo neighbour if he knows what happened to your car. Then just casually claim you have CCTV and will be reviewing it and making a police report. See how he reacts.

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
another positive thing you should do..park inside your compound..if not immediatelly frontage ur gate..or get bigger house with bigger car porch..

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
just park in front of your own gate.... problem solved.

poolupwai

Oct 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
damn those blardy neighbours. i had my brand new car (9 months back) sabotaged by my neighbour for parking at my OWN parking space.

here's what he did: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...s/375394-car-spray-painted-how-to-remove.html

so what i did was lodge a police report, claiming of unknown vandals on the loose in my neighbourhood. i requested extra police patrol in my neighbourhood (i know they won't, i just want to get the words in my report.) and finally, i posted the report on his car windscreen to let him know not to f*ck with me anymore.

no evidence oso nevermind, its the police's responsibility to take ANY reports on criminal acts.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its hard if without any evidence, police will just take yr report and put aside as pending investigation....best is to talk to the neighbour, they sure wont admit but just tell them if u really park at their place and blocking the way, maybe u park elsewhere...or hide by the longkang and wait till he vandalised again, record it on video and show to the police..sure he kena lockup....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is what happens when you fail to listen to the ringleader of the biggest circus on the planet or in this case F1 supremo, Bernie Ecclestone. If he asks for a night race, you give him a night race or you get axed from the racing calendar. Well to keep things short, that’s what basically happened when the Australian government refused to bow down to Ecclestone’s requests for a night race, so now its good bye to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience