info from my fren..owned a gtr35 oso

tyre replacement 11k
fuel kota bharu - kl - kota bharu 700

gulp..

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
another keyboard warrior in the making...pretty LAME if you ask me...your attention seeking method is just pathetic...get a job and move on with your life by doing something good...and please don't waste the forum space...if got pictures post it here even if you have to google it from the web...

if money is not an issue...why bother with maintenance and stuff...sound funny when some "RICH" guy suddenly ask abt maintenance and other stuff...forgive me for my harsh words...it just the reality in this world...those who got money don't even bother to ask other opinion...just get the car and enjoice it every damn moment when driving it...period

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
lol i just posted once and the shows begin .. u guys should check out the thread he started at toyota section .. LOL

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Nah .. ada kat sini .. read if you have time ONLY

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/toyota/390766-ae101-tuning-question.html
LOL
I knew something was not right. From Toyota to Lancer and now GTR, no need for me to tell what's next. I am sure all you guys guessed it right. Must be a F430 or Gallardo. Waste of time and effort of other enthusiasts feeding him with the info.

Just curious, what do you get by doing this? Anyone?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
That's true as well. But still this thread has got some good info for the 'real' R35 owners.

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
another keyboard warrior in the making...pretty LAME if you ask me...your attention seeking method is just pathetic...get a job and move on with your life by doing something good...and please don't waste the forum space...if got pictures post it here even if you have to google it from the web...

if money is not an issue...why bother with maintenance and stuff...sound funny when some "RICH" guy suddenly ask abt maintenance and other stuff...forgive me for my harsh words...it just the reality in this world...those who got money don't even bother to ask other opinion...just get the car and enjoice it every damn moment when driving it...period

i agree

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
lol i just posted once and the shows begin .. u guys should check out the thread he started at toyota section .. LOL

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Nah .. ada kat sini .. read if you have time ONLY

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/toyota/390766-ae101-tuning-question.html
Dude, is this you? And I can see that you 'like' AE101 Turbo video...

Motion Pro Stabilizer review - YouTube

hanracing

Known Member
May 14, 2011
some where
ok ok ,sorry I play a prank .Actually I am still a student .The reason why I want to start all these thread because I want to know if I post this kind of thread how many people will view and comment .So this has become like a snow ball roll bigger and bigger .

I now apollogize to play a prank for all of you .SORRY ....

But one day I will own a EVO .

Please don continue check my real profile .

Thanks .

The person in youtube is me .

Sorry .

In this tread I also learn about a lot of people own GTR and EVO .I hope one day I want to become like you guys .

---------- Post added 02-10-2012 at 12:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 02-09-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

Please don continue check my profile and other stuff .I don want to get in trouble .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi anyone still owning wira c99 here ? Still stock ? How to fix rust and roof bubble rust issues.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience