FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Watch the video at 2:06, the cop almost lost it there. AWD for the win!
dont get me wrong, i heard that the police cannot crash the car bcoz it is costly. He has to pursuit from behind so no one gets hurt from the crash.

2nd if crash it could cause an unexpected accident.

If the police is FORCE to crash, then he has to crash the car !! *of course, potong gaji for the damages.

look at US pursuit, most of the time they dont crash their pursuit cars only if the situation gets worst.
You sure about this info? I don't think police need to pay for the car if they crash la... Because they are doing their job. Doesn't make sense...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
neo with turbo to smoke evo X? hahahahaha...just keep on trying... btw, those skuad helang evo X came with 5 speed manual...not SST dual clutch...and their stock car is way much faster than stock evo X (SST) that the public got...wonder why?
not way much faster....

only different ecu chip to remove speedcut and slighty better mapping only....thats all

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Bottom line its a waste of tax payers money each time this kind of havoc occurs. Not to mention public safety. I hope they beat the crap outta these sh*t heads!

Should amend the laws, steal 1 car = Min. 10 years in jail + 10 rotan.

And you think the insurance money can solve the hassle and inconvenience? Usually you ll get much less than you expect and it gonna be months before you hear of the money.

Thieves think we all pluck flowers to buy to the car!!

wira4g13p

Sep 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
what about naza citra can outrun Evo X? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TRsL-A7Vaug[/URL]

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
actly...i wanted to see that gti smoke that police car n disappear...and make the police look like losers....but then again, it's a stolen car...the driver should be beaten up by the owner of that actual car and serve in jail...hahaha

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
Have to respect the driver of the police car in the first chase. . .
even with the 'focus', I can barely see the sgti and some more, the driver need to take care of other road users while still looking where the SGTI goes to. . .

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Have to respect the driver of the police car in the first chase. . .
even with the 'focus', I can barely see the sgti and some more, the driver need to take care of other road users while still looking where the SGTI goes to. . .

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
actly...i wanted to see that gti smoke that police car n disappear...and make the police look like losers....but then again, it's a stolen car...the driver should be beaten up by the owner of that actual car and serve in jail...hahaha

THank god he was caught ... who knows he might be stealing your car later on if he got away.

Great driving by the police driver even with a WAJA. To me, it is not about the speed but its the method of tracking down and nab him when the situation does not endangering anyone.

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
not way much faster....

only different ecu chip to remove speedcut and slighty better mapping only....thats all
evo X sst brought by MMM no speed cut...still loose to police evo X...

and no tax payer money involve on buying those evo X...it was donation by MMM...what the police need to do is just to maintain the cars...which by then only involve tax payer money...

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
That GTi driver definitely got the balls of titanium. I want more of this videos!

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
SGTI driver skillful, daring, fast, brave.... and STUPID. Should have used all his talent becoming a race car driver, stuntman or something better than a car thief. Hope police can get more of these people.

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
the dashboard doesn't look like WAJA.. i believe it's EVO X or LANCER at least

alpina

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
They should just shoot the buggers and get it over with, now they waste taxpayers money in the courts as well as feeding them in jail...

jwpyro

Sep 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I think the GTi either running GSR or Evo 3 engine. listen to the sound at the end. sounds like one, but i maybe wrong. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Does anyone here knows where can i get this few brands of engine oil in Ipoh?
Any shops in Ipoh selling this..?

1. Liqui Moly MOS2 Leichtlauf 10w-40
2. Eneos Motor Oil Racing GT 10w-40 SN/CF
3. Petro Canada Supreme 10w-40 API SN
4. Mitsubishi Motors 10w-40

View attachment 513907 View attachment 513908 View attachment 513909 View attachment 513912

And also where can i get this few brands of auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience