Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Volkswagen Jetta 160PS TSI

kokpeow

Known Member
Feb 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Features:
1.4l 160PS TSI twincharged direct injection 4-cylinder petrol engine, 7-speed direct shift gearbox DSG, Airbags for driver and front passenger with front passenger airbag deactivation, Climatronic air-conditioning system with 2-zone temperature control, Curtain airbag system for front and rear passengers including side airbags at the front, ESP including driver steering recommendation, ABS, EDL and ASR, Euro NCAP 5-star rating for adult occupant protection, Mobile device interface MEDIA IN with USB/iPod/AUX interface, Multi-function display Plus, Multi-function leather-covered 3-spoke steering wheel with control for DSG, Navarra alloy wheels 6.5J x 16, tyres 205/55 R16, Park distance control PDC acoustic warning signal for obstacles in the front and rear, Radio RCD 310 with MP3 player including CD Player, Traction control system TCS, 5-years warranty.

Buy now and enjoy 3 years complimentary service.

I am committed to providing exceptional service to you while maintaining unyielding integrity.

Please feel free to call / sms / email me to test drive; or find out more about the availability of special deal and exterior colour; or for any further information.

Always at Your Services,

Dennis Ooi
m: +6019 333 0244 / +6018 585 1955
e: [email protected]
w: Love My VW | Facebook

Last edited:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hi, do you know when will the locally assembled Jetta be on the market? In your opinion how much lower compared to this CBU?

kokpeow

Known Member
Feb 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, I believe the price difference should be less than 10%, and the CKD version should be available in Q2 this year

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Will there be a difference in the center console or meter cluster area for the CKD? Which branch are you located. Might want a test drive.

kokpeow

Known Member
Feb 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, Book Jetta now, and save RM9k. Can you text me your contact @ 019 333 0244. Wish to keep in touch with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my fren car was stolen on tuesday (30/08/2005) around 5 pm in the
evening. the location at TAMAN SEGAR , JALAN LEMAK 2

the car is a wira dark grey color, just convert to 4g91 recently.
15 white BSA inch , 10 inch front windscreen sticker , skirting and exaust

this happen when he found out the key hole at the rear bonet was missing
he go home and call his fren to check for the price. On the same time , he heard
the car alarm trigger. when he went out, he saw the thief is driving his car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience