Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Putra EVO 3 Turbo Microtech LT10s

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
u said to me b4 dun sell my car n now my turn to say.. "dun sell ur car la bro".. hahahahah!! sell ur car then buy my car..
hahaha your car is the BOMB lah fucking awesome widebody with forged internals 400whp what more can I say :adore: :adore:
so you jadi selling your car or not?? :rolleyes:
mine no choice lah bro coz going away very long time
if I had my way sure wont sell :bawling:

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

4g67 doing great.....drive fast2 until front absorber leaking already huhu....wei if no evo3 there then japanese chicks also can la ha.......free BUMP..toing...toing......
FUHH sounds like your making some serious power over there nice to hear that man :burnout:
i think Japanese chicks better choice lah more rare in Malaysia cannot find in halfcut also not like EVO 3 still can find in halfcut :biggrin: lol
more like boink boink :eating: lol

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

This ad should get an award in the "Most well written" category.
It would be a shame if noone buys your ride!

Bump for you
thank you very much bro
I spent like 2 days writing the ad to make sure I list down all the specifications and also explain everything I can about the car and why im selling the car haha
I guess I have too much attention to detail :banghead: lol

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
LEt sifu X take care for you this few years la, may be he can built some reputation on sepang sunday race night with it..lol

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
LEt sifu X take care for you this few years la, may be he can built some reputation on sepang sunday race night with it..lol
hehehe this one daily drive lah never track once also
it wasnt setup for track at all :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

hows your vtec turbo bro??? :listen: hehehe

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hey Kumar, good luck with your future endeavors. And if you're looking for a place to store your precious, my car porch has lots of space.

:biggrin:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Hey Kumar, good luck with your future endeavors. And if you're looking for a place to store your precious, my car porch has lots of space.

heheh noted
thanks for the support bro
look forward to more of your posts :adore: :adore:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
hehehe this one daily drive lah never track once also
it wasnt setup for track at all :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

hows your vtec turbo bro??? :listen: hehehe
non even touch the engine, just change hwl adjustable and full UR bar nia...lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Eh Kumar, if you suddenly decide to strip your car down to individual aftermarket parts, I'm very interested in the LT10 :biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro kumar, thats a nice ride.... sad to hear ur selling but kind of glad too...cause im actually looking for an Evo3 for my brother. im just waiting for his personal loan to be approved and ill give you a call bro..

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Aduiii Kumar... After all those goodies you want to sell? Sakit la... Well good luck in your sale and hope you get a good price!

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Eh Kumar, if you suddenly decide to strip your car down to individual aftermarket parts, I'm very interested in the LT10 :biggrin:
hehehe noted again bro but to be honest got a few people already PM me about demodding and all also wants the LT10s :banghead:

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

bro kumar, thats a nice ride.... sad to hear ur selling but kind of glad too...cause im actually looking for an Evo3 for my brother. im just waiting for his personal loan to be approved and ill give you a call bro..
cool nice to hear that just give me a call anytime for a chit chat
thanks for the support :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Aduiii Kumar... After all those goodies you want to sell? Sakit la... Well good luck in your sale and hope you get a good price!
I also really feel sad about this decision after all the time and effort spent on making the car the way it is today :bawling: but it seems like the right thing to do considering my situation :banghead:

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

guys please take note of the new statement highlighted in Red
thank you :rolleyes:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
So after the 14th will I get to park that beauty in my car porch? I'll promise to jaga baik baik whilst you're gone and stretch her legs every now and then to remove carbon deposits.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
So after the 14th will I get to park that beauty in my car porch? I'll promise to jaga baik baik whilst you're gone and stretch her legs every now and then to remove carbon deposits.

hehehe actually got 2 family members(cousin and uncle) long time already ask me about this coz they knew my plans long ago so Im thinking to just leave with one of them also haha but I also dont know already lah so :confused: already

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
for now x jd jual la bro.. but if some1 wan wit reasonable prife, i let it go.. 10 years main turbo, boring edi.. wanna feel 2 tyres g-force.. haha.. gudluck bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KIMI GOES FASTEST AS FERRARI SENDS EARLY WARNING TO RIVALS

Ferrari’s Kimi Raikkonen clocked the fastest time on Day 2 of the Official F1 Team Testing at Sepang Circuit today; confirming his rivals’ prediction that he would be the man to beat at the upcoming 2007 Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix next weekend.

Clocking an impressive 1 minute 35.258 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience