EK 4 door club/team/gang/kaki... ?

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
chinese new year my car kena bomb :(
need fork out ang pow $$ to repair paint job...knnmcb!
Maybe u pranngg too much in front of somebody house ...

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

i'll probably buy the rigid collars for my car only this year. hahaha. have to save for a house la boss, can't simply spend on my car anymore. hoping to exchange her for a golf gti in the near future xD

Weiii ... those f**king thieves target more on Golf GTI than ur EK laa .... hehehehe .. Golf GTI price higher than ur EK .... dont regret later

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
cannot compare la bro. totally diff level of vehicle. anyway its a short term goal after i buy a hse la... (macam boleh lol).

my ek no value la. too slow.

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
cannot compare la bro. totally diff level of vehicle. anyway its a short term goal after i buy a hse la... (macam boleh lol).

my ek no value la. too slow.
Since u going to sell ur EK later ... any excess of 4dr parts to sell? hehehheheheh ...

BTW last time I also like DC5 very much n think it was very gud performance car, but after few test run in h'way ... I think in terms of performance not much differ wif my current engine set up la even im not using K20. Try push ur car up to the max limit first then u feel the differ playing with vtec. But in terms of handling I agree GTI is much better n I still salute to the GTI gbox performance

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

sad mine is EG...so cant join over here haizz
No prob lorr .... just tok kok sing here larrr

Last edited:

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
here also tak jadi. all scared to go tt.
ahaha aik same same also

Since u going to sell ur EK later ... any excess of 4dr parts to sell? hehehheheheh ...

BTW last time I also like DC5 very much n think it was very gud performance car, but after few test run in h'way ... I think in terms of performance not much differ wif my current engine set up la even im not using K20. Try push ur car up to the max limit first then u feel the differ playing with vtec. But in terms of handling I agree GTI is much better n I still salute to the GTI gbox performance

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

No prob lorr .... just tok kok sing here larrr
lol :driver:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
hahahaha cannot compare la bro. both cars are of different levels. but no, dont have any spare stuff for sale.

i do agree with u. i've been in a mildly modded dc5r and the feel as compared to my ek, is not significant. maybe i had my expectations way too high since its a K20A maaaa.. but after redlining it, i was like "eh? macam my ek jer...."

but if i do upgrade it wont be to a K20A la, must try something else ma... turbo... RWD... AWD.. or any of the above.. haha!

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
hahahaha cannot compare la bro. both cars are of different levels. but no, dont have any spare stuff for sale.

i do agree with u. i've been in a mildly modded dc5r and the feel as compared to my ek, is not significant. maybe i had my expectations way too high since its a K20A maaaa.. but after redlining it, i was like "eh? macam my ek jer...."

but if i do upgrade it wont be to a K20A la, must try something else ma... turbo... RWD... AWD.. or any of the above.. haha!
those gonna cost you a bomb broo...is time for GTI MK6 lol:listen:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
if i do that, koyak la.. hahahahaha. but in all honesty, conti cars feels damn solid when driving. its like, u dont hear the road, u dont hear anything. on top of that, U DONT HEAR THOSE RATTLING SHIT SOUND.

that would be the best feeling.

and audi a4 quattro? audi's are nice, but i feel i prefer golf gti for its "sporty" looks. maybe its just me.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
if i do that, koyak la.. hahahahaha. but in all honesty, conti cars feels damn solid when driving. its like, u dont hear the road, u dont hear anything. on top of that, U DONT HEAR THOSE RATTLING SHIT SOUND.

and audi a4 quattro? audi's are nice, but i feel i prefer golf gti for its "sporty" looks. maybe its just me.
Couldn't agree more with the rattling sound that you don't hear in Conti's.

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
Try plonk in wastegate in ur engine bay n u see the differ ... other than Golf GTI ... have u test drive A4 Quattro ? manyak kuat ooo ....
bro bro Audi RS4 :rofl:

RS4 rs4 lol:listen:

siauann

Known Member
Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
Maybe u pranngg too much in front of somebody house ...

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

i dint prannnggg le....it was sitting quietly in my house after a clean car wash..who know so damn unlucky the bomb kena my car boot :( slight dent and ducktail rosak...need touch up paint :( sad sad sad sad..... :banghead:

i have one things to ask u guys...do u guys have problem with the motorised antenna? its freaking annoying with the sound it makes when up and down...:confused: anyway i can fix it? or any after market parts i can change to a fix short one?

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
Try spraying it with wd40...if still persist, change to halfcut lor.....

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Couldn't agree more with the rattling sound that you don't hear in Conti's.
Just curious, did I offend anyone with this post? Wonder why? Lol..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have problem..
dulu gear 5 can rev to 7k RPM..haha..
but few days ago..max rev only get to 4.5K RPM..
anybody can help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience