Ode to Farewell - DC5 Integra Type R

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
The in-car pic in the tunnel is certainly epic. Well done! Also, the pic reminds me of how much better-looking the dash of the DC5's is, compared to the FD2R's.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
The in-car pic in the tunnel is certainly epic. Well done! Also, the pic reminds me of how much better-looking the dash of the DC5's is, compared to the FD2R's.
well the red recaros definitely help bring the cabin to life. twas a sad day when Honda announced they would be manufacturing their own seats for the FD2R instead of engage Recaro for them.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
car has arrived safely to the new owner. he wants to pop some +32, 8jj rims on em...

i sure hope he doesnt screw up the balance of the car. it was already setup perfectly for track use. its a Type-R for goodness sakes, it was born for the track.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
car has arrived safely to the new owner. he wants to pop some +32, 8jj rims on em...

i sure hope he doesnt screw up the balance of the car. it was already setup perfectly for track use. its a Type-R for goodness sakes, it was born for the track.
Haha..gotta let go man..it's his car now

khairy0927

Oct 28, 2007
ooooo..owez wanted a DC5R..nce shots bro!what iron is gonna rust like hassan sed?lost thr 4 a bit?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys I would liked to share this.....today I was driving my mom for breakfast in the morning(in JB) and when passing through a overhead bridge(for pedestrians 1) then suddenly a minor stone fell on my car.My windscreen got a minor chipped.After that I did not stop but were looking at the side mirror and see no 1 up there.Hope all drivers out there be more careful when passing through flyover:mad::mad:.Btw I wonder if those good tint on the market now which got some impact resistant will help??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience