DIY projects

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
Adamkc, we are paying attention. Lurkers gonna lurk, ya know? ;)

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
all wise bros, i am thinking of next project putting carbon decal sticker on the plastic interior panel.. any constructive idea on the choice of colors and whether it is good for long term.. got silver, black, red maroon, blue .. i am thinking of silver la.. comment la.

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
the irony is,, the carbon sticker look cheapy cheapy,,on the other hand, the old plastic look dull and injured(some paint already peeled off).. i heard painting could cause much shortened life span with eventual cracking up in a short time,, that is why thinking of putting sticker.. he he.

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
i have done 5 sets of putting aluminium brackets in place of the fragile fibre bracket for the stock head lamp lid, think i have perfected the technique... wa ka ka ... i have put the carbon fiber sticker onto central console,, but it really look cheapy.. would put up the pic later,, my camera battery kong already ha ha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Sifu's and Happy Hari Raya to all Malay ZTH,
I need some advised on what should i need to mods my MyVi 1.5 car..I just want a normal mod's thats can bring me some Torque n Improve the car performance..
I am thinking changing the Air Filter,suspension and Exhaust...Any others thats i can do more???

Please advised..

Thanks to all..

:driver::driver::driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience