V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
... pants on fire.

Thanks for the heads up ^pomen_GTR^. Will be cautious during the drive.

Izso, true what u said but I think most Skyliners here are very considerate drivers. Most are slowpokes too.. like me..
Not saying you guys are inconsiderate. Just asking you folks to consider yourselves and your families when going for fun drives. These fun drives should be exactly that - 'fun'. :biggrin:

And personally I think the skyline group are probably the most gentlemanly group I've ever come across even though all it takes is for a slight tap of their throttles to smoke whoever it is that's kacauing them.

And if you're slow... then cows fly and I'm from Mars. :biggrin:

kariayam

Oct 3, 2007
is this drive exclusively open to skylines or nissans only? ThE route seems tempting and interesting.. never been there before..would love to get there too......but i drive a humble mazda..not a skyline, not a gtr, or even any nissan brotherhood.. :)

bangkai_jk

Sep 4, 2005
m
hmmmm i was told that i must stay at home this sunday morning :(

Will see if i can sneak out for few hours lol..

Temujin

Nov 5, 2004
And if you're slow... then cows fly and I'm from Mars. :biggrin:

Wah seriously ah? How much bus fare from here to Mars bro? Make sure u get ur tickets early, it shall be holiday season soon so tickets will be sold out fast.. :biggrin:

is this drive exclusively open to skylines or nissans only? ThE route seems tempting and interesting.. never been there before..would love to get there too......but i drive a humble mazda..not a skyline, not a gtr, or even any nissan brotherhood.. :)

Can lah. Even ur president Abg kk13 also had joined us in a few runs previously (but all were to UYGTJ lah). He went up with us so often that now he's selling his FD and driving around in an R35. :rofl:

Just joking ya Abg kk13.. don't shoot me! :biggrin:

hmmmm i was told that i must stay at home this sunday morning :(

Will see if i can sneak out for few hours lol..

Say la ur going out to get breakfast. Can even tapau them some breakfast also. Not lying what.. :biggrin:

bvalve

群&#39340
would like to know buat ape after reached Kuala Klawang? >>What r the plans?
from Kuala Klawang back to Kl using the same road as u guys came from or by Seremban?

i suggest go direct to pekan kuala kelawang and from there heads to seremban would reach bukit tangga which is consist highspeed 2up-2down touge road....but thats not it....stop there got icy cold jeram to mandi manda :biggrin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Jeram Toi? Nice little place to hang out no doubt.

bro Temujin,

the "run" starts from 8am, approx end at what time..need to submit permit for the run...haha

Jeram Toi? Nice little place to hang out no doubt.
yeap jeram toi....

later go back can direct using LEKAS highway for wangan chase :biggrin: :adore:

Temujin

Nov 5, 2004
Frankly, I've never used that road before :biggrin:

Most say this KK run would at least take half a day. So I suppose u could be back home by lunch or even after lunch.

Can mandi manda also, no probs.. though I won't lah coz I'm very shy mah.. :biggrin:

Wangan at LEKAS otw back also ok, but be careful lah.. I hear popo is very active due to holiday season.

reccaoji

Feb 16, 2011
Frankly, I've never used that road before :biggrin:

Most say this KK run would at least take half a day. So I suppose u could be back home by lunch or even after lunch.

Can mandi manda also, no probs.. though I won't lah coz I'm very shy mah.. :biggrin:

Wangan at LEKAS otw back also ok, but be careful lah.. I hear popo is very active due to holiday season.
popo?manja nye name...:rofl:

Lotus has revealed two new Evora's for this year's Paris Motor Show following an accidental leak just about a week ago. The Evora S and IPS (Intelligent Precision Shift or "automatic transmission") will officially be a part of the Evora range after the official unveiling in Paris.

The Evora S...