WTS: 1996 Honda Integra Type R DC2 (Original not converted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS: 1996 Honda Integra Type R DC2 (Original not converted)

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
WTS: 1996 Honda Integra Type R DC2 (Sold)

Price dropped to RM48k

It's time for an upgrade so I'm letting go my DC2 to a new owner.

This is an authentic 1996 (Imported as 1997) DC2 type R and not a converted one. The shell mileage is 300k+ km but the engine is rebuilt 55,000km ago with quality parts. I still keep all my receipts of work done, maintenance and upgrades etc.

The carbon fiber hood's clear coat is peeling off and the spoiler's paint is faded. I'll give the new buyer an option to either spray the hood or spoiler championship white for free. If I can't find a buyer by mid February, I'll just paint the hood white.

Please do not ask me about loans as it's pretty obvious you can't get a bank loan on this car anymore unless you want to do personal loan or financing on this car. Do call me to discuss the price if you're really interested.

I'll let the mods and pictures do the talking, call me if you need more info.

SOLD. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST!

Attachments

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nice car..bump!

Nov 24, 2010
selangor
alamak bro...want to get 1 of these now...just that money restrict and due to my condition after very teruk accident with my SGTi (writeoff already)...sad...if this car not yet sell i sure call u..is so hard to get THE ori type-R which is this good....anyway bump bump for u...cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all bro out there. i'm using perdana with rvr engine. can u all tell me the differences between this 2 engine and how to mods rvr so it can be powerfull like evo.

---------- Post added 04-16-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-15-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

bumpp....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience