Ferrari 250 GTO in Malaysia?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
at a glance, i guess not many can differentiate or realise its a replica....

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
One thing that stood out immediately for me was the rear. If you look carefully, you'll notice how the rear tapers quickly downwards, giving it a much sleeker, and shorter backside. Here is how the actual posterior of a 250 GTO looks like:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Perhaps he should replicate the GTO by Drago aka GTO the breadvan.It featured aerodynamic improvement & noticebly ugly boxy rear end that easily replicated by any means.

& other things that hard to replicate is the front lower contour especially defined by the position of the iconic 3 mouth grill to the front end wheel fender.

But since the GTO is so limited & being stamped on the chassis with odd(?) number to satisfy CIS(nowadays FIA) rules to homoglated the car for World Sportscar Championship Production Class(which need to have atleast 55 road car model or 300 on which the car would running on any given CIS sanctioned world championship events such World Endurances Championship,& Seperated World Championship For Makes) so in the end there not too much car that lying on the road today,& original condition has been scarce & rare due to modification that the Ferrari factory team has made on certain chassis to be eligible with rules(such as longer wheelbase,3.0l engine rules on such.) & this also make birth to SWB(Short WheelBase) & LWB(Long WheelBase).

But still with the homoglation road version quickly snapped by aristocrats & rich & famous during the 60's,that some of them want to be very differents from each other,the original condition of the early car is the most sought-after by collector or auto museum.

There is some GTO's that gone today are custom made by carrozeria Marrazi,GTO By Ghiaa Of Italy,& some has been made as styling exercise by Pinninfarina itself.

Super rare car,lotsa winning,lotsa loopholes being passed,much less has been on the world today explaining why this is the ultimate prestige of Red Pranching horses brand.

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
To answer your question - no; there is no need for a special license/training to drive supercars. I believe some manufacturers might offer certain paid packages, but it is not a necessity.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
This conversion was probably done on a Fairlady 2+2 instead of a 2 seater, otherwise it'll look shorter and much more like the original.

Oh well, I would like to think that I'm a purist, so it will take a lot for me to appreciate imitation. A lot means building a replica from scratch using the exact dimensions of the original, and not building on another car.

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
Almost fainted when i saw this the zth homepage. I thought it was the real deal

The front looks very convincing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, if u found this car anywhere, please help to inform me 012-2826080 or my friend Shairol at 012-2793956.
This car stolen this morning infront owner sumore!

Car details ;
- 96 front bpart with cf hood
- rear custom bumper
- RED color
- b16a engine
- front bumper got CAI

here some pics of the car..

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience