am i weird to do this? anyone else does this?

Do you take a snapshot of where you park your car?

• Yes, it makes me easier to locate my car.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I can always remember where I park my car.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 29, 2011
Brunei
sometimes its fun to do something weird once in a while :biggrin: rather really worrying about what people are gonna say..yet again you rather do this then losing and searching for minutes of your car right? :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It's not weird to do this.

But it's not good either. Habit will make you rely on this system instead of stimulating your brain into remembering things better. Train yourself to watch out for landmarks or specific things to help you remember where you parked mah. It'll keep the old-person-diseases away like how old folks who play mahjong a lot are still very brilliant in their thinking processes!

:biggrin:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
kind to think of it...its never been a difficulty for me to recollect/relocate/recall where i park my car (my ride is a crappy old junkers...can easily spotted from a distance)...and i believe each individuals have their own way navigating...some may use landmarks system...some might be able to navigate using star chart even...you have your own method...and it is not weird at all...

adamzeeda3323

Aug 13, 2010
Johor
lol..thought i`m the only doing it..past experienced..took me 1/2 hours to find my car..then only i realized these could help..what the heck!!!hahahah...

ymloo

Nov 18, 2003
i don't hv this habit but my female frens they do. anyhow the carpark that i found the most easy to get lost is the Pavilion carpark

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Not weird at all. I used to take only the pillars but now if I'm in PJ/KL, I mostly take pics of the pillars and the cars next to mine. Just in case something happens to my car, I'll have their number plates. :-)

Reason why I started doing that is I saw some ppl trying to push the shopping cart in between their car and another car to get to the booth but of course only scratching the other car and not theirs. The other car, fender, both doors, side mirror and bumper paint peeled off....

jy_1990

Feb 24, 2009
I love my car alot... I think about it all the time.. needless to say it's location:love:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I do it because I have short memory, especially at crazy parking mazes like Mid Valley, KLCC.

BonesGarage

Known Member
Jul 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Its a common practice worlwide. In sunway pyramid they have posters on the columns now encouraging you to take a snapshot with your phone. So , no , youre not weird:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Not weird at all. That's just making use of the technology/tools that we have now. I'm doing that too starting when I got hand phone with camera! Normally I just take pics not just the location number but with my car there as well so just in case to proof I did park there. It makes it easier if I need to ask security where to find it.

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
Count me in into the club...l alwiz do that especially when park my ride in shopping mall around KL...u know la, shopping mall parking lot in KL damn big&multiple storey..basement la, upper storey la, lower ground la bla bla bla...easier for me to find....dont wan to running around the parking lot like a mad man trying to find my car

Last edited:

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Sometimes I do take photo of the parking spot that I park my car as I am not familiar with new places with the new Car park.

JLean @ UndercoverProject

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
I will convert the number / sign on the pillar to something funny or hamsap or anything easy to remember.

e.g. CP4 B18

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, A friend of mine just bought a wagon type used car. He found some noise from front side dashboard and back hoot ( like metal rubbing sound ). Try to look for a car body repair sifu or any idea where can be it get fix? Prefer Selangor area. Thanks in advance!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience