Racetech "Rigid collars" / Chassis Alignment Kit

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Drex, wahlaneh. Chill pill time out for you!

The fellas are just excited over the possibility of a good upgrade so forgive them la. I am generally a nice guy anyway :biggrin:

ddv_nk12 : Ok bump steer (when you bump into something that affects the geometry of your suspension that effectively moves your steering in response) happens to most cars. Just depends on how well your absorber handles it. Twitchy steering in this case refers to how sensitive the steering response is. So not quite the same thing la.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Thank you thank you. You are indeed a nice guy. Hehe.

I misunderstood your statement.

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Well....

Anyway, there's a similar nylon fitting being used by Proton in the Satria Neo, for the lower arm bush pivot bolt (which also bolts the subframe to the chassis). This bolt doesn't need any tolerance correction. The nylon fitting serves as a levelling cushion for any uneveness in the coupling surfaces of the chassis and the subframe.

Last edited:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Thank you thank you. You are indeed a nice guy. Hehe.

I misunderstood your statement.
Different vehicle will have different degree of bumpsteer. It happens when the lower arm moves up/down, and due to the restriction angle of the tie rod end to the knuckle, the particular wheel toed out/in. So, when the wheel comes across uneven road, it moves the lower arm up and down. So, u'll experience wheel toeing in and out causing steering to turn left n right.

normally lowering the car too much will experience more bumpsteer compare to factory set up.

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
Izso, this has seriously gone out of hands. You should have made the clarification in the TITLE itself. LOL!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For whom that it may concern. Don't like don't read, want to read don't feel dulan.

THIS IS NOT THE MARKET PLACE. @#$%^&*

I really DO NOT understand the attitude of "PM me price for XXX" whenever one is looking for something. On one hand ZTH community is voicing againts sellers' request to "PM for price", at the same time you guys still request the sellers to send you a PM. MANA SATU MAU IKUT?!

Someone owe you guys izzit? Why must a contributor be burdened into spoon-feeding you for your own modification need?

The worse thing is, this is not even a sales topic in the market place! Pee into the bowl not anywhere else you think it's a bowl lah!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izso, while you are trying hard to be a nice guy, there's always a need of a 'bad guy'. Nevermind I just did it for you. :biggrin:

Damn, did you just mentioned that I sell it too? No wonder lah.. inquiries have been flying in like leaves in the autumn. Sold out today. :adore:

Oh yeah I did it on the hoist today. No fun wei....
apparently alot of people did not read this...
look at the previous post...

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Hi all,

I shall repeat this again on behalf: This is just a technical info sharing by Izso and Drexchan @ EA, NOT a selling thread. Only technical discussion on this new product should be posted here, any price inquiries please make it outside of this thread.

A very fruitful info there, Izso/Drex. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year to you and all fellow ZTH members.

stevenseahkl

From Facebook
Sep 26, 2010
www.facebook.com
Don mind trying this as its an add-on. Can always take it off if no like. The amount of labour they put in shld be appreciated.

Extra noise in cabin is to be expected becoz of the fitment, the transfer of vibration would have went up a half a notch. Just wonder how it "sounds" like.

Steering being that sensitive is almost similiar to when u change to low profile tires. Its "fun"! again, don't know how much difference that would make on a NEO. Shld be worth trying out. Good detailed write-up.

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That means the effect will not be so significant on a NEO? Any neo drivers who got this item care to share their feedback?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Different vehicle will have different degree of bumpsteer. It happens when the lower arm moves up/down, and due to the restriction angle of the tie rod end to the knuckle, the particular wheel toed out/in. So, when the wheel comes across uneven road, it moves the lower arm up and down. So, u'll experience wheel toeing in and out causing steering to turn left n right.

normally lowering the car too much will experience more bumpsteer compare to factory set up.
Ic. But my car using stock absorbers. What else could be the cause?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's which may guide my on this problem,

I'm going to installed 390cc injector(mitsu gsr) to take over my std injector 255cc(nissan march).But there's too much question on my mind including some bad explanation from foreman outthere.

I also have a piggy back(r-fit),quite same as safc2.

the question are,

1.can my car started when i start the engine(seem it will be to rich fuel mixture)
2.how to set the afc...do i need to set +50% or -50% to tipu my ecu to send low fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience