Changing to new speakers

HaziqRais

Known Member
May 4, 2011
Kelantan
Hi, im planning to change the speakers at my front door. Probably with sony xplod.
I want to put the old front speakers into the 2 back doors. But it doesnt have an existing
speaker spot. The mech said they cant tebuk into it to make room. Is there any other way
around? Thanks!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, im planning to change the speakers at my front door. Probably with sony xplod.
I want to put the old front speakers into the 2 back doors. But it doesnt have an existing
speaker spot. The mech said they cant tebuk into it to make room. Is there any other way
around? Thanks!
Just leave the rear as they are and don't modify it since rear sound is not important anyway.

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
It would be the quality of the speakers. . . .
However, if you pay really cheap for it and it's an imitation, nothing much to say since you get what you paid for.
If you pay near original price, but it's an imitation, then that would make most consumer :banghead:

If possible, do an audit of the speakers. Just to know whether you'll like how it'll sound or not :)

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
No problem :) By the way, what car are you driving?
Are you still using the OEM headunit? If yes, some might only have 2 speaker output only, so, you might not be able use the OEM speakers as rear speakers anyway.

HaziqRais

Known Member
May 4, 2011
Kelantan
Im driving a chevy aveo. Nope, already changed to a Clarion headunit.
2 channel amp and tweeter. I replaced the front speakers yesterday, it got more bass
than the stock ones.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL

OKLY

Known Member
Nov 26, 2011
Selangor
Think you should survey around as for me, Sony Xplod would be a little waste because there are other pretty good choices around with similar pricing.

Satish Kumar Black

From Facebook
Jan 14, 2011
shah alam
www.facebook.com
if ur using an amp to move the speakers, then jus discard the OEM ones as they arent designed for any unusual performance... get another pair of branded speakers and try fitting them at the backboard... wud improve overall quality...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, im just wondering. Im driving a Chevy Aveo 1.5 ( i know it sucks)
Im trying to get a loud exhaust sound from it. I already changed
the muffler, sounds good but not so loud. I have a few questions
for the experts :) Im planning this exhaust setup, from header,
straight pipe all the way to the muffler. No resonator or cat.
Anyone can give their opinions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience