Modifications done to Inspira

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
james, yeah stock tyres suxx and yes its rating is 360 wear, so its damn good but grip suxx.
now i'm running 18 , so can expect it to be fast as before but handles the corner and high speed very well

audetom

read while you still can
Aug 30, 2004
Selangor/KL
as per the guy at Speedworks that I visited about 2 weeks ago, the kit is not ready yet...
they need to do some fine tuning to it...
and yes, they sell the kit separately without installation...but maybe will have some warranty issue later...
expect the price range about 7-8k...cos the price for Vios kit is about 8k...
for Inspira it might be more...

and bro, care to share what's the shop name this michael...

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Its called RS, they do mainly performance cars like Subaru etc. They are also maintaining my track car. Yes I have seen the web site from Speedworks: I think the kit sells for about RM4500 without installation. I can tune via Open ECU so I dont need their piggy back, As far as the injectors are concerned, I amy have to buy it. Based on their cost: I would think Speedworks will charge about 10K for a complete kit plus installation.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
so any of u other guys mod on performance? very little performance mods except now hot on ecu remaps etc by some owners around

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
I was at After 12 with Jack looking at his 400 Kit for the Inspira: Price is approximately RM4K with Evo spoiler and side skirts, price includes installation and painting. I will try to upload a picture for you.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
yea the fq400 looks damn fierce .
check this out(Black Illusion kits) when i was in Jpn/nagoya for the Autosaloon/tuners show , besides that also visited mitsu plant that assembles LGT and Evo X :)

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
DM3 Thanks: Why dont you create a Inspira Fan Page in facebook: I think we all have facebook accounts
You are great: Thanks for the photos

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
zidane,

why 17? if 17 not much visual difference :) ,might as well go straight to 18" . it handles better etc and not that is uncomfortable also

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Hi Guys, with my mods, I now can comfortably cruze at 210KMH, Had a bit of fun with a White Polo GTI and a Civic FD E. Polo GTI is fast with a top speed of 220+KMH. Civic FD Top is about 200+, so it was great fun having 3 cars running on the Sepang - USJ run with neither having an obvious advantage. But Polo GTI is definitely a faster car with 180PS and a 250+NM of Torque. My gearbox is still giving problems when I change from 5th to 4th. Its definitely a scynchro, problem. I want to see Proton tomorrow but I hate to wait!

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

I am still on the 16" stock tyres as previously with my 18" rims, as a result of the higher unsprung weight, I had a poorer throttle response.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
DM3,

scared i might run into holes....

in tterms of price, 17s and 18s are not that far out.....
ya actually with bigger rims must be careful so better go for ori and not replica rims for safety.

James,

all the best in solving the G/box issue, need to push them around to let them work harder :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

Need advise, can we swap 4G92 meter box with proton 1.8/1.6 meter box??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience