Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Wow... nice one.. one is edmund another is Y.G. bro mines998 you got company le.. can open another group called V6 single "T"... how come i saw the Edmund's turbo was in the front? In that case the rear exhaust manifold must be quite long i guess.. and unequal length..

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ya I told you i'm not only the one with V6 single turbo. If can really want to meet with them. ^^

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Danz do you have those single turbo engine bay photo? Maybe I can study abit how ppl do it.

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
mines... have bro...ur piping also very big d bro...try reduced da size n length.. make it shorter..

danz...mine biase2 je ma..show je lebih no power hahaha

Hartge

Nov 4, 2005
ah , rupa-rupanya the one i called earlier today was lan eterna from ZTH.
Hi bro , see you tomorrow morning 10am ok ?

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
trojan...i know u the 1st customer..hehe u take yours edi ah?
almost there but myself too busy at the moment...maybe take a little longer to complete....

hi all, im nik from ampang.. previously onwed eg6.. now married.. go back to v6... if you have TT in ampang, please dont hesitate to let me know.
yo bro, weekly TT at restoran mohsin, taman tun dr. ismail will be tis friday 10pm onwards (same row with pizza hut)....come n join us :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm planning to change my muffler and/or the extractor. The problem is i'm new in this area and can anyone tell me what to look for when buying. For the muffler what price should I expect. Is the cap ayam one cost around 100-250 any good? Or should I go for branded one. And the extractor... which one is good for auto car... 4-2-1 or 4-1? Budget around rm500 if possible for both.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience