mods on Accord CF4

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Hello bros and bangs... joining this thread since i just bought 98/07 CF4 SIR and will get the car next week. Will like to see what the senior owners being doing with the CF rides in Mal ;)

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
brother fairy ,my car still got problem....:slug:
call me anytime.. :smokin::wavey:
Fairy bro....u dun have rear arches for our Sil80 ke 13 ke ?
hehe.. everything except the arches..
u dont have ka???? the one that u bought from HK????.....is it front or rear?????
yea, i had them packaged and delivere.. haha.. takut patah so i use my old cf4 boot mat and wrapped it up like a mummy.. haha
Hello bros and bangs... joining this thread since i just bought 98/07 CF4 SIR and will get the car next week. Will like to see what the senior owners being doing with the CF rides in Mal ;)
congrats and welcome.. just dont do what i did to mine.. hahahaha

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Hey bro Fairy, this thread is over thousand pages so not sure what you did but it sound problematic. Well this CF4 is not my first vtec ride but i was driving manual and on all the b-series engine project before. So the S-matic and F series engine will be a new experience to learn with the current owners like you.

Probably the first question i would like to ask everyone here is about the roughly milleage you getting out of auto or manual per litter in your drive?

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
my car: 50liters tankful of petrol: 590km highway, average speed 90-120km/h, 450km urban stop-and-go. 500km combined

uses shell v-power 97

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
1 liter per 10 km sounds reasonable consumption to me for F20B engine since my previous drive on B series engine are about the same however CF4 is much heavier in weight so i would say it's good consumption.

alwhitesat, what transmission are you using? S-matic or manual? Can the F20B take our malaysia Ron 95 or it's strictly need to run on Ron 97? Btw you have a nice car and girl in your pic ;D

Last edited:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
1 liter per 10 km sounds reasonable consumption to me for F20B engine since my previous drive on B series engine are about the same however CF4 is much heavier in weight so i would say it's good consumption.

alwhitesat, what transmission are you using? S-matic or manual? Can the F20B take our malaysia Ron 95 or it's strictly need to run on Ron 97? Btw you have a nice car and girl in your pic ;D
welcome bro.....where are u from anyway?????....thanks

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Hey cat77 and slownstedy, i am from KL Gombak area. So where are you guys from?

Sign me up please for the CF/CL unofficial club....lol
So who is running this club and any kinda gathering usually?

Btw, can you folks tell me if our F20B engine runs on 95 or 97 octane fuel in Malaysia?

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Btw, can you folks tell me if our F20B engine runs on 95 or 97 octane fuel in Malaysia?
unofficial club just only centre region....... kitos, u can contact the senior members esp catt, alwithesat, and many more, hehe they can organize TT ....act i .terngganu and kuantan area...

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
slownstedy, i see... so you are lonely CF driver in your area...lol. Thanks for the info mate. So it must be hard for you to get the parts in your area.

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006

Gombak area......Good our acting president stay in gombak too.....his name alwhitesat.....i'm from semenyih.....last week we did held a TT in putrajaya.....about 6 cars show up......the next TT should be held near bukit kajang area......near en shahrul house (as per agreed in last TT)......please sms me your hp number at 012-3260065.....i'll sms you for the next TT.....:smokin::smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

unofficial club just only centre region....... kitos, u can contact the senior members esp catt, alwithesat, and many more, hehe they can organize TT ....act i .terngganu and kuantan area...
i think there are more than 10 cf in east coast area......abe slown start la at east coast.....later more will join......

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009

cool.....i'm staying in sentul

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Expert .. Below is attached image for carburetor engine. Anyone know the SCREW on red circle and blue circle is use for any purpose? If adjust the SCREW will cause any affect to engine? Thanks! :rolleyes:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience