Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
I think he would end up damaging cars, as he did during my headlights polishing. Then again, who am I to complain to his quality. I really don't want people end up having sour faces than being happy after looking at chicks, hahaha!
WHAT THE F*** DID U JUST SAY! commenting on my QUALITY when u claim to know NUTS about detailing? YOU ARE NOW INSULTING MY PROFESSIONALISM! ARE U TRYING TO PICK A DATE FOR BEATING!???

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Thread officially, derailed.
No problems, join the fun! issue settled. Miss very much talking to you Eric!! You still like Denise?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

yes,.. damaged headlamps...notice how the right goes outward more than the left?

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

ok, it seems my intentions to down play the storm aint working as someone's a natural born shit magnet.. i shall now officially announce i'm out of this topic.. as it's going to be so shit stained.. LOL..

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
hahahahah...sweet one

WTF are you talking. Really, do I need to call her boyfriend to give you a lesson? Not that I want to lay my hands on you...
why do you need to call her bf wor, you like the bf instead of denise? no la, you don't need to do anything after all you used me to bring you around town during UTAR days. i even gave you free PC parts, what a shame la, u used me and tossed me and hurt my feelings.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
BEFORE DULL OXIDISED AND FULL OF WATERMARK STAINS

DURING

AFTER SWIRL FREE OXIDATION FREE AND WATER MARK FREE

PLEASE DO NOT TALK COCK WITH ME OR INSULT MY STANDARD OF QUALITY!
I WILL GO FULL ALL IN DEDICATING MY TIME TO RUINING YOUR LIFE

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

hahahahah...sweet one

wtf are you talking. Really, do i need to call her boyfriend to give you a lesson? Not that i want to lay my hands on you...
do it, i long time never wack people with my teammates

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
sorry thats the left light picture, the right light was the one thats peeling off.

you can ask my cousin and ask him to take a photo on my headlights la. it is pretty darn obvious it peeled off. remember the other guy u did detailing on henry's friend, remember that?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
CLUELESS talk about journalism below

Originally Posted by Kevin Lee
I commented on the Subaru piece because there's no source of the said story. Nothing personal. The author clearly mentioned that he has journalism experiences, but failed to exhibit it.
when he said HERE in post #8 that he isn't a journalist...

since when i claimed i was a journalist, as again, read the tags above, "contributor", not staff.
and when i clarify again, he attack again...

oh yeah, but you are not a Star Online editor, nor CNN, nor Reuters, your just a Mizunori77, which I have no idea who the hell that is.

Sorry Mr. know how, you are not the Chief Editor of Bernama, stop using his ass to put it on your face, cheers.
and again...

ROFL! if you were PROFESSIONALLY doing well in life, you wouldn't have to waste time on this, perhaps you didn't get enough love from your loved ones so that's why you are on the Internet. but that's OK, you have some good friends who can play sandboxes with. Like Eric Cartman says, "Screw you guys, I'm going home"
then suddenly attacks Tom

oh so you did say you didn't get enough love, poor you! i symphatise you. I really cannot stop laughing at you. Good luck working for Tom, there's a real reason Dinesh quit by the way and I just found out. You will enjoy every bit here, cheers and let's see how CLUELESS you can be.
then denies it...

nah, I'm not dissing him, I never was, I just realised something amiss, but that's OK, soon you will learn.
then apologizes for attacking Tom after denying he did attack Tom...

Anyways, I had a phone conversation with Tom. Saw the real issues what happened before. So I apologize on that.
then he buli me bcoz i'm old...

i never backstab wor, i believe you have reading problems, maybe your an older senior citizen. sorry la, i don't know your age, but 77 should 1977 kua!
then he say i blind...

HAHAH, I didn't asked for donations wor. It was the forum members who suggested that. Perhaps you are really blind. If you want donation ahh, CAN NO PROBLEM, give me your address, I'd send the charity club I know to your house to buy you one :)

then he say he no attack me... why young people nowadays memory worse than old man like me ah?

I never attack wor, I just said that you didn't properly linked to a source, like how most of the past contributors have done. Just a friendly word of advice :) But you took it the wrong way LA, I tried to be nice to you, but sadly you are CLUELESS

haiyo... why some people sooooooooooooooo CLUELESS... :smokin:

Reactions: alcyon

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
BEFORE DULL OXIDISED AND FULL OF WATERMARK STAINS

DURING

AFTER SWIRL FREE OXIDATION FREE AND WATER MARK FREE

PLEASE DO NOT TALK COCK WITH ME OR INSULT MY STANDARD OF QUALITY!
I WILL GO FULL ALL IN DEDICATING MY TIME TO RUINING YOUR LIFE

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

do it, i long time never wack people with my teammates
wah u threaten to whack people, why so no cool la u brother. u know whacking others is a bad thing? perhaps you going to the cemetery as a devil ruined u la. hahaha!

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

CLUELESS talk about journalism below

when he said HERE in post #8 that he isn't a journalist...

and when i clarify again, he attack again...

and again...

then suddenly attacks Tom

then denies it...

then apologizes for attacking Tom after denying he did attack Tom...

then he buli me bcoz i'm old...

then he say i blind...

then he say he no attack me... why young people nowadays memory worse than old man like me ah?

haiyo... why some people sooooooooooooooo CLUELESS... :smokin:
HAHA why you so free, bed not warm enough? I can come and join you man!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
sorry thats the left light picture, the right light was the one thats peeling off.

you can ask my cousin and ask him to take a photo on my headlights la. it is pretty darn obvious it peeled off. remember the other guy u did detailing on henry's friend, remember that?
if u do not have evidence that i DAMAGED the lights DO NOT insult my work and TARNISH my REPUTATION. I WILL SUE U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

kepada otai2 enjin tolong bagi tahu kepada saya-yang manakah penggunaan minyak yang tinggi antara kia spectra vs toyota black top enjin.?maintenance plak yang mana lebih tinggi..?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience