Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
wow, now u bend ur relatives words well done.

and btw u only talked to me for like 10seconds i was lucky i didnt come early. and also, its not your call to say im late or not when you are the one who wants to see me and appologize. I have ALL THE RIGHT to be late.

what should i say to an arse O like u when anything me, and my friends and your relative had advised you continue-sly and countless times was flushes down the toilet without even absorbing. the chinese saying is left ear in right ear out

and btw i didnt ask anybody to join, i was told that YOU wanted to meet ME to talk and ur talk is 10seconds mr know-it-all

anyways i have a life and a job unlike you that goes to work and sits in front of the pc and facebook all day long and still using dad money at 27 years old. :biggrin:

good luck to you in having a bright future
I knew the guy all along, he is my club member from another car forum, which you do not own. So nothing wrong talking to him. You came late, at 10.40 AM, when the appointment was set at 10.00 AM. So with limited time and my cousin wanting to leave, it ended early. I said something, but you showed your cool and didn't answered back, perhaps you were having something stuck in your throat, I wouldn't know.

Sorry, I don't understand what you tried to say. What about toilet flushing. Sorry I'm not CLUELESS, I'm just CONFUSED with the statement.

Haha, yeah your job of working for your father's SIN money business, very interesting, no different than me :)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
guys!!
if continue to bashing each other, i need to close this thread....

always better to make friends than enemies.....

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
like i said before... who i am or what i am doesn't change the fact that you are CLUELESS... :rofl:

my buddy told u? u should have come and join us in the sand box... why so shy? :biggrin:
i don't mind la old dude! let's play :D

s1tl

1,000 RPM

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
sorry, i am not the managing director of my dad's company and my dad is the chairman. I call the shots and i pay myself and my dad salary. You sir are nothing like me, not abit.

You wanted to apologize so badly and who do you think you are? If you couldn't wait and blame me for being late it is called "SINCERE"?

I didn't say anything as i was waiting for what kind of bullshit that will be coming out of your mouth, but your sincere apology and discussion only lasted 10seconds, i see no sincerity and discussion. It was not my call to talk, it was yours, and u didn't explain yourself and your so called apology wasn't abit sincere.

Who do you think you are that i have to be punctual for you to apologize to me? You are the dato or smth? I dont think so! you were at the wrong and you should be the one WAITING there for me and have no right to complain. You were lucky that i show courtesy to your relative and showed up to listen to your crap!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
guys!!

soli boss... i just asked for updates only... but mr disclaimer dunno why so sensitive start attacking me about journalism... even resorting to personal attacks...

i stop ar... jangan marah... :wavey:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
sorry, i am not the managing director of my dad's company and my dad is the chairman. I call the shots and i pay myself and my dad salary. You sir are nothing like me, not abit.

You wanted to apologize so badly and who do you think you are? If you couldn't wait and blame me for being late it is called "SINCERE"?

I didn't say anything as i was waiting for what kind of bullshit that will be coming out of your mouth, but your sincere apology and discussion only lasted 10seconds, i see no sincerity and discussion. It was not my call to talk, it was yours, and u didn't explain yourself and your so called apology wasn't abit sincere.

Who do you think you are that i have to be punctual for you to apologize to me? You are the dato or smth? I dont think so! you were at the wrong and you should be the one WAITING there for me and have no right to complain. You were lucky that i show courtesy to your relative and showed up to listen to your crap!
How would you know if I had other source of income? Your exactly CLUELESS.

Why did I needed to apologize to you, it was merely to sort things out and disagreements. But you will never understand la.

No la, I am no Dato' or something, but that shows you are not trustworthy and not a man of WORDS. Being late shows how bad of an impression you are to the public. You cannot be PUNCTUAL Show courtesy? Hmmm, really, I didn't notice that.

s1tl

1,000 RPM

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
guys!!

soli boss, i was just replying as with a sociological point of my view regarding the reply that kevin made and i felt that it has offended mizu hence only i reply but i was then also personal attacked by kevin. i propose a warning or a 1 month ban to kevin as he is not on the moderating team hence he apply to the rules. he has repeatedly insulted many forummers and i think all will agree that he go for a holiday and do the Z project rather than sitting in front of the PC flaming and insulting people

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
soli boss... i just asked for updates only... but mr disclaimer dunno why so sensitive start attacking me about journalism... even resorting to personal attacks...

i stop ar... jangan marah... :wavey:
I never attack wor, I just said that you didn't properly linked to a source, like how most of the past contributors have done. Just a friendly word of advice :) But you took it the wrong way LA, I tried to be nice to you, but sadly you are CLUELESS

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

soli boss, i was just replying as with a sociological point of my view regarding the reply that kevin made and i felt that it has offended mizu hence only i reply but i was then also personal attacked by kevin. i propose a warning or a 1 month ban to kevin as he is not on the moderating team hence he apply to the rules. he has repeatedly insulted many forummers and i think all will agree that he go for a holiday and do the Z project rather than sitting in front of the PC flaming and insulting people
There was no insulting or anything wor. I only brought up facts. You feel whatever you feel lor. You feel that the one paying for your beer MUST BE KILKENNY, your feelings has got you all wrong and mixed up mother goose.

I don't need a holiday, perhaps you need to take a chillpill. Relax bro, maybe your need Mizunori's love.

s1tl

1,000 RPM

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
How would you know if I had other source of income? Your exactly CLUELESS.

Why did I needed to apologize to you, it was merely to sort things out and disagreements. But you will never understand la.

No la, I am no Dato' or something, but that shows you are not trustworthy and not a man of WORDS. Being late shows how bad of an impression you are to the public. You cannot be PUNCTUAL Show courtesy? Hmmm, really, I didn't notice that.
the fact that i arrived is already showing courtesy to your relative but not you. no your apology was not sorting things and disagreements. even if it was u didnt do either of those things. your apology was for the personal attacks u pm-ed other forummers and called via phone to other forummers bad mouthing me.

Mods: if you want prove of the personal attacks via PM it is as below
i will not state who forwarded the pm to be for privacy
st1l/josh's comprehension of english rather bad, as he was a drop out from UTAR. if you read his other detailing threads, he has no idea what he is saying all the time.

one day, he called me up after not meeting for a while. he asked to meet in kopitiam ipoh. and so i made my journey there. he explained to me that he is in detailing business.

so i offered him the oppurtunity, that i could advertise his business. by doing so, i offered him to work on his car, as he had no suitable subject to work on. i dont really care much about detailing and has no idea about it

ive asked him to send me a email on points and snippets of the detailing, but he failed to do so.

subsequent work was done as a paid job, but he declined payment as he cite he was helping out a friend. i never offered to write more beyond that . i offered him beer, no specific amount or brand. if he wanted his own beer, i could have paid him. i also invited friends over so that people could patronise him, cant believe i got stabbed in the back

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
I'm out of this thread, cheers!

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

the fact that i arrived is already showing courtesy to your relative but not you. no your apology was not sorting things and disagreements. even if it was u didnt do either of those things. your apology was for the personal attacks u pm-ed other forummers and called via phone to other forummers bad mouthing me.

Mods: if you want prove of the personal attacks via PM it is as below
i will not state who forwarded the pm to be for privacy
haha, it's so obvious la, cos i wrote to different person in individually different messages, thanks for showing who he is! now i am not so CLUELESS, i must thank you, Josh!

s1tl

1,000 RPM

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
wow i tot i saw someone type im out of the thread. its like slapping his own face

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
wow i tot i saw someone type im out of the thread. its like slapping his own face
yeah i'm still at the door :D i just wanted say adios amigo and had to scream at you. hahah! so nothing wrong with walking out the door and saying that :D

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Kevin,
its not who is right or wrong, people can say what they want, you dont have to react and make matter worst...spend some good time to do something else la.
no need to explain or justify anything, just learn to let go and stay calm....ok.
then when u don react.....they will be no continuation of these....

s1tl

1,000 RPM

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
shaddap and go do your job thats all. u may go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I know theres is alot cars on the road facing same problem, the fan belt / aircond belt is making noise.
Mine happends after my mech change my timing belt :mad: it is damn annoying, no matter the engine is on idle or revving, it still making noise.
I called up the mech, he says just spray some lubs on the pully of the belt well after spray it just last 1 day then it comes again...i check on the belt, well it seems abit loosen coz can see it is fluctuating in spinning motion.
So is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience