Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
dude, did you even see the word PARENTS, perhaps you wearing spectacles explains the terrible eye condition you have. I suggest that you do go to the optometrist again.
wow insulting me somemore :biggrin: saying ppl not enuf love is what? u love mizunori then u love him less hence not enuf love?
i'm an orphan, i only have a big sandbox to play in but...

YOU'RE STILL CLUELESS... :rofl:
when i see u type this i remembered....

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
nvm bro... CLUELESS people are like that... :rofl:
It's OK la, you are gonna join the CLUELESS bunch also! I welcome you with open arms.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
wow insulting me somemore :biggrin: saying ppl not enuf love is what? u love mizunori then u love him less hence not enuf love?

when i see u type this i remembered....
i didn't insult you la bro, where was there an intention of insulting you, only worrying about your terrible eyesight lor. perhaps you have problems with your understanding now. i cannot help you with that.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

look! Sarcasm fail
look a basher being serious!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
oh so you did say you didn't get enough love, poor you! i symphatise you. I really cannot stop laughing at you. Good luck working for Tom, there's a real reason Dinesh quit by the way and I just found out. You will enjoy every bit here, cheers and let's see how CLUELESS you can be.
wow... so you're dissing Tom too out of the blue? :rolleyes:

btw, keep your sympathy... i don't really appreciate sympathy from CLUELESS people... :rofl:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
wow... so you're dissing Tom too out of the blue? :rolleyes:

btw, keep your sympathy... i don't really appreciate sympathy from CLUELESS people... :rofl:
nah, I'm not dissing him, I never was, I just realised something amiss, but that's OK, soon you will learn.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i didn't insult you la bro, where was there an intention of insulting you, only worrying about your terrible eyesight lor. perhaps you have problems with your understanding now. i cannot help you with that.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

look a basher being serious!
yea i slap u and say i aint got no intention! just shaddap and go do ur Z project and stop being hero on the forum and saying other people as "keyboard warrior" when u yourself is spamming and challenging people to flame u all the time.

p/s sorry i haz bad england im a uni drop out =D

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
yea i slap u and say i aint got no intention! just shaddap and go do ur Z project and stop being hero on the forum and saying other people as "keyboard warrior" when u yourself is spamming and challenging people to flame u all the time.

p/s sorry i haz bad england im a uni drop out =D
i didn't spam wor. This is on General Talk, rules dictate I can post anything, non automotive, so this is the right place to post. Our big brother likes to do that all the time, so him being a Senior, I am just learning from him la. Why do you want to bother if I want to do my Z project or not.

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i didn't spam wor. This is on General Talk, rules dictate I can post anything, non automotive, so this is the right place to post. Our big brother likes to do that all the time, so him being a Senior, I am just learning from him la. Why do you want to bother if I want to do my Z project or not.
why u wan insult people then d---f---

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
dun try to me sarcastic with me la. im not as clueless as u

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
dun try to me sarcastic with me la. im not as clueless as u
haiyo, i sincerely sayang you balik, but you don't want, how, you want some kilkenny? sorry la, if you think i am clueless, i also nothing to say back to you la. i tried my best to give you kilkenny so you happy happy.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
oh so you did say you didn't get enough love, poor you! i symphatise you. I really cannot stop laughing at you. Good luck working for Tom, there's a real reason Dinesh quit by the way and I just found out. You will enjoy every bit here, cheers and let's see how CLUELESS you can be.
backstab someone...

nah, I'm not dissing him, I never was, I just realised something amiss, but that's OK, soon you will learn.
then say never do it...

this is how the CLUELESS people do things... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what needs to be done? anybody knows the cost for the supra gearbox and evo3 full engine with wiring?

its for a rwd ol skool car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience