1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
very nice photo, is she polish?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
He has been with many type of girls around the world that you can ever know bro :rofl:
haha bro no such things, lol! i did had a polish friend in amsterdam, working there as a barmaid, haha. she hooked me up with an romanian girl, really nice of her.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Yes, how you know ? =)
student?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
haha bro no such things, lol! i did had a polish friend in amsterdam, working there as a barmaid, haha. she hooked me up with an romanian girl, really nice of her.

student?
After that, the Barmaid, hook u up at her bedroom right? :laugh: haha!
Damn, I don't have such friends :frown:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
come supra_fanatics, i will teach you the secret, just pm me for facebook, i'd give you an awesome guide for free. then you will have to thank me and belanja me, ahhahaha

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Sounds more like Fantasy vs Reality.

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
He has been with many type of girls around the world that you can ever know bro :rofl:
I jeles hohohoo

Wah =) nice

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

student?
After that, the Barmaid, hook u up at her bedroom right? :laugh: haha!
Damn, I don't have such friends :frown:
lol I wish too

come supra_fanatics, i will teach you the secret, just pm me for facebook, i'd give you an awesome guide for free. then you will have to thank me and belanja me, ahhahaha
lol I also want know secret ! Can teach me too ?

Sounds more like Fantasy vs Reality.
hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all,

my parents car have been broken in at around midnight, suspected sohais modus operandi is touchngo and the smart tag. Apparently a few cars in the same row suffered the same fate.

If people offer you cheap SmartTAGs, please do not buy them as they might be stolen units
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience