whos evo crashed up genting yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i know u used to, but u dont now. so shaddap and go do ur z and not waste time here. cabut lagi :burnout:

and dun think i din hear wad u say about giving back the donation and self financing the project. i havent see any official statement yet. and your cousin also say ur dad is giving u money to settle ur crap

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
And I'm one of them. Lol

Anyway, we're not mad or angry actually. Maybe we expected some empathy from you. That's all. So, when you posted this shit, of course everyone would say whatever they said, including me.
yeah when i posted a crash photo of the exotic crash in japan, it's exactly what i wanted to know, the cause the ferrari speeding and avoiding the toyota prius on a corner. you could see this thread being quiet :

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-8-ferraris-3-mercedes-a-lamborghini-etc.html

in comparison, this happened in malaysia and a photo appeared on the net too, and i hotlinked it. then all hell stormed in

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

i know u used to, but u dont now. cabut lagi :burnout:
have u heard of an alumni? google it up.

Alumnus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An alumnus can also be a former member, employee, contributor or inmate as well as a former student

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
see the edit cabutl agi :burnout: dun mock me pls or i will continue the bashing

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i know u used to, but u dont now. so shaddap and go do ur z and not waste time here. cabut lagi :burnout:

and dun think i din hear wad u say about giving back the donation and self financing the project. i havent see any official statement yet. and your cousin also say ur dad is giving u money to settle ur crap
not giving, but merely loaned, u knew this since week 23, i've written up that, a relative had loaned me rm4,500. when i loaned up to buy the chassis in advance :) it's an open secret.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/features/389620-project-z-week-23-spare-z31-chassis.html

i'm sure you loan money from your daddy too, no biggie. i already mentioned to my cousin how i've given back and some have received their money. cheers. does it really need any sort of official statement since it appears to be a self funding project? your statements are contradicting.

see the edit cabutl agi dun mock me pls or i will continue the bashing
bro, i'm not mocking you, i'm merely explaining. but you don't seem to like my explanations, what can i do to make you happy? you openly admitted to bashing? wow, isn't that against the forum rules?

I have a suggestion, why don't we all walk away happy and ignore what we just said. I had no intentions of causing more grief to the owner of the car and believe we should bury the hatchet. See you later st1l.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Let me share one story about this accident.

A ZTH forummer who has already posted in this thread acted HEROICALLY and went to help the driver out of the crashed evo.
He even suffered burns from the hot exhaust of the evo.

He then stayed until everything was sorted.

This selfless and heroic act should be the main point IMHO.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Let me share one story about this accident.

A ZTH forummer who has already posted in this thread acted HEROICALLY and went to help the driver out of the crashed evo.
He even suffered burns from the hot exhaust of the evo.

He then stayed until everything was sorted.

This selfless and heroic act should be the main point IMHO.
gobiz, i applaud for this heroic effort. thanks for telling me additional stories. did the driver in the evo suffered any bad injuries? i was wondering how bad the accident was. earlier today this afternoon, a kia forte fell off the bridge, id assume the impact on the ground to be as bad as the evo. unfortunately, the driver in the said kia forte passed away, so if things were to happen to us, least we know how to react and save ourselves. one clear reason i watch air crash investigation is to identify the best cause of action to save myself in case of an accident. did you know sitting nearer to the airline tail actually has a lower death rate than sitting nearer to the cockpit/nose? that's how its been found.

ntv7 - MAN DIES AFTER CAR PLUNGES OFF A FLYOVER

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

i like your cool and calm nature of explaining to me what has happened in the accident. that's what i wanted to know, everyone else here got hot-blooded for nothing. you have my utmost respect in this gobiz2.

dancerface

Known Member
Dec 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I dont understand why everyone is being so biased.. towards kevin. Dont get me wrong, I dont know him in person, but flaming him for the smallest mistakes? people are posting wrecked lambos and other exotic cars, I dont see hate but just condolence.. Peace!

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
hey bros, we can tt anytime la, i miss driving my 1998 lancer, hehehe! we can talk cock sing song anytime :) just don't be like this clown la.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Kevin, I rarely voice out against what you write, be it your Z project or any other posts. This one is different because the Evo happens to belong to a friend of mine. I think it is very insensitive of you to put up a post such as this in the forum.

I am not sure if there is anyone else in zth that has put up similar queries on the accident, but, if you noticed, not even those INVOLVED have started a thread on the accident. Doesn't that tell you that they are respecting the owner's privacy?

Do you understand what I am saying? If it was someone else who had posted this, I would have similar reaction. So, don't take this personally.

I just think your post, despite your justifications, is done in very poor taste.

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Kevin, sorry but my post was not meant to gratify you.

There's no need to kepohchi anymore or compare this to a fatal accident on the news.
In fact that is bad taste.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Kevin, I rarely voice out against what you write, be it your Z project or any other posts. This one is different because the Evo happens to belong to a friend of mine. I think it is very insensitive of you to put up a post such as this in the forum.

I am not sure if there is anyone else in zth that has put up similar queries on the accident, but, if you noticed, not even those INVOLVED have started a thread on the accident. Doesn't that tell you that they are respecting the owner's privacy?

Do you understand what I am saying? If it was someone else who had posted this, I would have similar reaction. So, don't take this personally.

I just think your post, despite your justifications, is done in very poor taste.
Bro, I understood what happened and had no ill intention against your friend, you or anyone else. It was acceptable when I posted a super car crash news link I saw from my Facebook friends. But yes, this is a different story, because it happened in Malaysia and some of the people here are friends of the car owner. So I can understand that.

I can understand on what you wanted me to do. And that I did by removing the pictures almost instantly. I could have turned a blind eye, ignored the thread and let this one snowballed into an avalanche, but I care bout the privacy of the owner and instantly removed it. there's a post an accident picture thread in lowyat.net , what may seem normal and fine there, doesn't seem to be the case here, I suppose.

No worries bro, I do not want to have any issues at all. I am listening and acting as soon as possible. What I disliked was people blatantly bashing me, as illustrated above. Please send my sincere regards to the Evo owner.

I make mistakes, I'm human, I learn from it. But yes, few posts up, I posted the Supercar crash photos in Japan, yet no one complained about it, so I applied the same ruling to this one.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Kevin, sorry but my post was not meant to gratify you.

There's no need to kepohchi anymore or compare this to a fatal accident on the news.
In fact that is bad taste.
I understood that, but least you explained what happened to me and I am satisfied to listen to the littlest of information. At least, you are making sense to me rather than most people here.

What works for you, might not work for me. You might view the world as round and I may view the world as flat. We are always gonna have conflicting views on how the world works. I apologize if that is bad taste, but what is done is done, accept the mistakes I've done and move on to see that I don't do it again. Cheers bud.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

here's the link to the collection of accident photos here. my guess lowyat being the largest forum in malaysia accepts that, i should be the norm of other forums.

Accident pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys... Do any other owners encounter the same problem during parking speeds?

The steering vibrates and rattles annoyingly. I brought up the issue with Euromobil but apparently they said it is inherent in B8 models. (what a load of crock!!)

So was just wondering if anybody is having the same problem and is there a solution to this?

Thanks ! :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience