Manchester united football club

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
It';s a number game.
2v1
So, the opponent's winger has to defend as well otherwise their fullback could be outnumbered.
But every tactics has thier flaws. This overlapping runs inevitably will leave you exposed which is why usually the CM will cover for it.

That being said, our week couldn't possibly get any worse.
Our Captain has hjust been confirmed to be out for the season.
Which essentially means more game time for Evans.
Im just.....speechless.....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its a great win over Wolves after what we hv been through the week at Swiss~~~ Glad tht both Nani and Rooney r finally back onto our scoresheet!!! Its very important for both of them to score as it might spur them on for more in the coming games... Another big plus point for us is tht the form of Valencia!!! Great to see him beating defenders again without much hesitation...

But dont get too over exited as its only Wolves (no disrespect) and dun forget tht we were playing at our Old Toilet too!!! This is what we shld expect our team do... As for Rooney, great tht he is more willing to shoot n hv a go at the opponents goal... For the past few games, he was playing way too many passes towards the flanks eventhough he was at a good position to hv a go... Rooney shld b more direct in his play sometimes where he needs to test the keeper more often rather than spraying the ball out wide all the time... Hopefully the brace of goals will now fire him up for more in the coming games...

Valencia seems to b hitting his form slowly now when we really needed him to... This is what he shld b doing more often, bring the ball out wide, beat defenders and try to send in more quality crosses into the box!!! Then of cos, he shld tried to do a "Nani" by cutting in n shoot kao d keeper too~~~ Haha... Let's hope he gets more game time from now on to improve his form!!!

By doing so, it will take the pressure slightly off Young!!! It will b able to give Young more time to get back to his own form... We needs 3 of them to fit so tht SAF will hv options to choose from... Young problems r pretty similar to Valencia's!!! A bit rusty in his move, unable to beat defenders, most of the time made the wrong decision in passing the ball n lack of self-confidence...

Other than tht, its a good win for the team!!! I hope SAF continue to play Jones in the midfield and i hope to see him being develop into 1 of the greatest midfielder int eh coming future... Too bad tht we do not hv a 'Keano' or 'Robbo' to guide him n his development there now... Else, i think he will improve even faster!!!

==============================================================================

Back to the Evra and Wing back topic tht u guyz were discussing!!! ^.^

For Evra main problem, its his positioning while defending tht gave us the most headache!!! He seldom 'mark' his player well or at least stay close to them while the opponent is attacking us... Countless of time, when the crosses/passes came into the box, we got exposed on the left side where Evra is supposed to b defending!!! *&%%#@$

I just couldnt understand tht, with the experience he had, what was he thinking at tht point of time?! =.=" His positioning in the box is seriously damaging the team...

As for the way he did overlapping, its d end result from him tht putting the team under pressure~~~ Seldom tht he got his final passes right at the crucial moment and he try to beat 1 defender too many as well... Once he lost the ball, the whole team hv to track back with pace to cover our ass~~~

Sometimes, Young shld hv cover him better when Evra overlapping~~~ Nani had the same problem last time on the right side too... But Nani improved a lot in this aspect where he is able to track back well in time... So hopefully Young can do the same as well...

But i still think a defender main priority is to defend well b4 he can think of helping the team to attack!!! So, Evra shld b responsible for most of the mistakes on the left~~~

As for Evans... I'm speechless too... =.=" Vidic's injury n the recent lineup suggested tht SAF still trusting him for the job, where almost the whole world thought he just clearly isnt fit to carry out... *&^%$#@@%^* Evans work very hard in games, just like what all the cows did at Padi field!!! But he always a time bomb waiting to b exploded at the most crucial time with all those stupid mistakes he can make!!! He is just not a reliable defender tht we need!!! Careless, clumsy n easily panic under pressure!!!

Pls SAF, offload him somewhere... Mayb Ass-senal (M. Silvestre) or Sunderland (Ooopppsss~~~ Brucie hv gone!!!) ?! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

And SAF hv said tht he will not b going into the market for a Vidic replacement on the coming Jan Window~~~ =.=" ***Headache***

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I'm not too sure abt the Europa League!!! Yes, infront of the medias SAF hv to said what he needs to, which is confirming to the medias tht ManUtd will go all out to win the competition... But deep down, i dun think SAF cares too much abt it especially its on Thursday nite and he needs to tighten the screw on the EPL after our ECL exit!!!

SAF will do everything to prevent ManShitty from winning the title, although Shitty do look strong at this present moment!!! So, EPL will b the main priority for SAF and the club!!! And with the Europa League on Thurs nite n might affect the team preparation on the league over the weekeds, SAF will make a decision!!!

To me, Europa League will b another opportunity to bed our youngsters into the team for the long runs~~~ Its another League Cup for us!!! No disrespect!!! ^.^

Newz saying tht SAF is in the market looking for a new Left Back~~~ He is watching PSV Jetro Willems!!! Hmm... Hopefully its a good 1!!!!

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
a win is still a win as those loserfool say when they won the UEFA cup back in 2005 (i think)..

they are so proud by saying look we are the 2nd champion of europe....
bleh....

:thefinger:

PS - yeah i especially dislike the fools.....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
More bad newz to the team crocked list - D. Fletcher will take an extended break from the season due to his health!!! =.=" All the best to Fletcher for recovering soonest~~~ We r getting 'lighter' in the already 'light' midfield area with Fletcher out!!! Anderson still injured as he continue to blow cold n hot all the times... Gibson, no hoper~~~ Giggsy will hv to b replaced soonest eventhough he still can play at the highest level for us... But not 2 games a week or full 90mins for the 2 wkend in succession... Park still yet to hit form... Cleverley is our hope but injuries seems to like him a lot lately...

Carrick hv been playing well so far and for now, he will b our main man in the middle of the park!!! Jones been doing ok by partnering Carrick in the middle... But he hv still got lots to learn in order to master the skill as a great midfielder... Chances r far n rare for SAF to bed in the likes of P. Pogba and Morrison... Hopefully the Europa League will b the stage where SAF can experience more with all his youngsters~~~

Yes, SAF hv warn against Winter buys in the coming Jan window... But what abt a stop gap loan?! It works pretty good for us in the past!!! Today paper said tht Spurs might b tampted to loan Kaka from RM... Why not ManUtd go for Kaka as well?! Experience player with well known talents, a playmaker, a goal scorer, a good example for all the youngsters in our club who r abt to b promoted into the 1st team as Kaka is a great professional and most importantly, a stop gap solution with a permanent deal later... Nothing to lose~~~ Win Win situation mayb!!! If Kaka doesnt work for us, then let him back to RM after the season is over~~~

Else, SAF can look for other options tht they r currently scouting!!! I think a loan move might do best for all parties!!! ^.^ We really needs to strengthen in the coming window especially in midfield n then left back~~~ Hopefully SAF oredi hv plans for tht!!!

Last edited:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
maybe SAF should introduce pogba n morrison sooner..i would like to c how they play in BPL...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm... Another 'bad' rumours concerning me~~~ Newz saying tht P. Pogba will defy SAF for his contract talk and is ready to check out with Inter n see what they can offer him!!! =.="

Yes, we hvnt see the real P. Pogba yet till now... We hvnt know his real talents as well... Cos during the game time he got, its pretty limited for him to show off what he is made of... But SAF get him all the way from France bcos he is a potential player with great future... So if we r to lose him out like tht, will b a huge lost for the club!!!

Hopefully its just rumours n P. Pogba will sign on for the new contract offer to him soonest... Hmm...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing QPR away this coming Sunday 8pm our local time... Looking forwards to this game after winning 4-1 over Wolves last week, as i wanna to see if we hv really move out of our scoring 'crisis'!!! QPR is now packed with few seasoned EPL pros in their team, so its not an easy game to play against them... But we r ManUtd, we must navigate all this properly n always look for a win!!!

Hopefully SAF will continue to use both Welbeck n Rooney upfront... Then back by Nani, Carrick, Jones n Valencia in midfield... We needs a settled lineup to bring in consistency~~~ At the back, Evra, Rio, Evans (Fuck, i hate to mention his name here!!!! >.<") and Smalling will b playing infront of DDG!!! Or if SAF is in the mood, He can even bring in Young on the left wing n switch Nani to the right... Then ask Valencia to play in the Right Back so tht he can push Smalling into partnering Rio in the middle of our defence... Haha... By doing this, we can ditch off Evans from the lineup~~~ ^O^

As usual, we need to keep our high concentration throughout the game and maintain a higher tempo of play in order to pin the opponents back n go for a win tht we greatly needed now... Hopefully Rooney will b able to continue scoring after what he did last week... I hv great confident for this game where we r able to bag the 3 points needed...

With Shitty taking on The Gunners, its another chance for us to close them down... I predict a draw in tht game!!! So with a win at QPR we will b level on points with them... ^.^

============================================================================

2 Good articles to share!!! Both r saying ManUtd needs to invest in Jan... Tell me what u guyz think!!!

Source 1: Sir Alex must splash some cash in January - Manchester United News, Transfer Talk & Gossip | TEAMtalk

Source 2: From Javi Martinez to Wesley Sneijder - the stars who Sir Alex Ferguson could turn to in January to solve Manchester United's midfield crisis - Goal.com

From the 2nd article list, i would love to see Sneijder n Javi Martinez in our team... Hahaha... Fantasy football again!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great win over QPR and big 3 points for us!!! Although we onli lasted few hours at the top of the table b4 Shitty re-claim the place, its great to b back!!! Hopefully all players will b fully motivated now to make further push for the run-ins!!!

I think we played pretty good as a team in this match... Yes, Evra still made mistakes on our left side... And Evans still damn kao shaky at the back... But we hold on as a team n play well... The early goal from Rooney settled our nerves a lot... But failing to add the 2nd goal for such a long period with so many tries, do make u wonder~~~ Carrick is on form at the moment and he scored a great individual goal!!! Easily goal of the week as he race all the way from d half way line for it~~~ And more encouraging is tht Jones is doing well too along side him in the middle of the midfield!!! Hopefully they will gel as a strong unit for us!!!

============================================================================

Side issues:

1. I dun care if we r to b re-installed into the ECL as what the papers have said... We just do not deserve to b in the competition this season for what we have done... So, its not a topic i'll follow closely... Furthermore, i dun think its fair to punish Basel for what they hv done so far... Its not their fault!!!

2. Papers said SAF n ManUtd is to sign N. Gaitan from Benfica in the end of the season for a fees as huge as 30mil pounds!!! Wow~~~ Tht's a lot of $$$~~~ Hmm... Personally, i didnt follow Gaitan too much all this while so its a very surprise move for me... Hopefully Gaitan is what we needed so long for the team... Yeah, he is not a very famous name in our footballing world, but hopefully he is able to contribute what we needed badly~~~

3. Sources were piling up tht ManUtd hv made enquiries into B. Dortmund's Mario Gotze~~~ I'm very delighted abt this~~~ But Dortmund side hv came out to deny it~~~ Source: There is no offer from Manchester United for Mario Gotze & Mats Hummels, confirms Borussia Dortmund's Hans-Joachim Watzke - Goal.com

Hopefully we will continue to persue Gotze as i really think he is the next big thing coming out from Germany new generation of players!!!!

Cheerz to all~~~ Hv a great week ahead!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Here come the most hectic period for EPL season~~~ ManUtd will hv 4 matches in the coming 15 days~~~ 21st Dec Fulham (a), 26th Dec Wigan (h), 31st Dec Blackburn (h) and 4th of Jan Newcastle (a)... This is the time where maximum concentration r needed from the whole team in order to try to get the full points out of the 4 fixtures, in which is never an easy thing to do...

SAF hopes tht ManUtd can get the full 12 points from these fixtures so tht we stand a great chance to overtake Shitty by the turn of the year~~~ Fingers cross, let's do it Red Devils~~~

1st up, going to Fulham hv never been easy as our past records can tell... But most of the time, we lack the concentration needed to win the game at places like Fulham... At the moment, Fulham's form hv been up n down... So we hv to take our chances well n shoot them down with the goals needed... I was so surprised tht Chicharito made his come back so soon in our last match, so hopefully he will b able to start this game n try to nick a goal or 2 for us!!!

Over this period of time, its not easy or even impossible to play the same lineup in all 4 games... So, the main concern remain in our central midfield... I hope SAF will play our strongest pairing at the moment in Carrick n Jones for the away games so tht we will b able to get the BEST results out of the game... Then mayb we can bring in the likes of Giggsy, Park, Pogba, Morrison and hopefully Cleverley (as reports said he will b back ard Xmas time) for the 2 home games!!!

Another concern is our central defensive pairing!!! Can Rio lasted all 4 games?! Hmm... And how will SAF rotate his defenders for this texting period?! With the 2 twins of Da Silva still out n Vidic KO for the whole season, we r being stretched!!! Hopefully Fryers will b able to contribute as well... Then SAF can always switch Valencia into the right back role if he needs Smalling in the central!!! Hmm... Exciting to watch!!!

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Good tht we r linked to Sami Khedira from RM as papers said he is currently out of favour with Mr. Big Mouth... Hmm... Khedira is a good player with lotsa potential... If we really able to get him, it will b good for the team as a whole with the experience he hv had... I think he fits the bill well with his age n mayb his current price tag, thought to b ard 15-20mil pounds... He will b able to strengthen our midfield solidity with his decisive play n good reading of the game... So, let's hope this deal can b materialised!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~~~ We r winning 0-5 away to Fulham!!! What a fantastic result to the team heading into the hectic fixtures ard Xmas n New Year!!! Its really a moral boosting win for us!!! But unfortunately, we hv got a possibility of another 2 stars joining the crocked list in Jones and Young!!! =.="

We played some great football in the 1st half where again an early goal settle us down well... We didnt back off n keep going for a 2nd n 3rd goal, which is great to see... To me, i think when our wingers r playing well we stand a better chance to win games n with higher scoreline!!! Glad tht both Nani and Valencia r both back to form n contributing a lot to the team now...

Yes, i think Rooney were pretty damn quiet in the game until his super goal near the end of the game!!! It was really a superb goal!!! Bravo to him!!! He seems like backing off from challenges nowadays... Strange!!! Mayb what happened to D. Villa might hv causing him wonder abt injuries 1 might get!!!

In the 2nd half, we took our foots off the pedal a bit and Fulham was trying to come back into the game strongly!!! Our defending unit didnt do really well in d game although we got a clean sheet!!! There were mistakes everywhere again and we were so lucky tht all the Fulham players, especially A. Johnson, missed all the chances to score!!! Some of them r really close!!! Fahai Evans~~~ DNS~~~ His positioning was f*ck-up, and everytime he rushed into the opponent, he got beaten so damn easily!!! Then in the end, he raised his hands n questioned abt others team mates duty!!! As if all hv got nothing to do with him!!! All were other's faults!!! Mahai him~~~ =.=" Really be-tahan him!!! I hv never lost faith n hate a ManUtd so much for all the years i hv supported ManUtd!!!! >.<" Yes, he worked like a cow, very hardworking!!! But he always failed us in the crucial moment!!! Why we needs him for if he continue his carelessness in our defence?! Getting premier league paid and giving championship performance to us?! Diu~~~ We dun need a cow in our team!!! ( Very sorry for my angry ranting here~~~)

Other than tht, I'm still hoping Park to hit form so tht he too can contribute to the team at this crucial moment... Nice goal from Berba!!! It will do his confident good!!!

For our next game against Wigan at hom, SAF will hv headache in fielding a competitive midfield unit in the middle with Jones and Young out... Errr... A possibility of Gibson coming into frame?! =.=" Not too sure if Giggsy can play 2 full games in such a short period!!!

Merry Xmas to all ManUtd fans here!!! May u guyz hv a great great celebration!!!

P/S: Wanna to say a BIG Thank You to the English FA for punishing tht F*cking Racist Cheater Suarez Hai!!!! He deserved what he have done~~~ Hopefully he will appeal n got even heavier punishment after tht!!! Wanna to see what his brainless manager got to say now after he keep defending him blindly!!! Stupid!!!! U hv did a fantastic job, English FA!!! Bravo~~~~

Last edited:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Is this an indicator that Man U is back in form? I really hope so. Fulham is at the bottom half, that's why I am not too convinced yet. Wait up for the match against NCU. The next two games are at the bottom three. So, just win these two games and win against NCU is good.

Overall, I'm just happy that MU won. And of course, Giggsy scored. Nice to see him score nowadays although not as much during his younger years. 5 goals from 5 different players is also a good news. We don't have to rely on our strikers only like other teams, you know hwo am I talking about.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yaya, the way we play at the moment do suggested tht we r slowly back to form!!! But tht will oso do give SAF an 'excuses' for not going into the market for new players in d crucial areas where we really needs strengthening!!! Hahaha...

Rooney's superb goal!!! Source: Amazing Wayne Rooney Goal vs. Fulham (21/12/2011) HD - YouTube

The ball flies past a defender n curl to the right n clipped the post into the net!!! Champion stuff~~~ RESPECT!!!

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Oh yeah, that's a real cracker. Hope more to come.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,
I dont know this topic already post or not, but I wanna ask here how to make fender signal always on when we turn-on headlamp. Only when we ON the signal, the fender will blinking.
Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience