Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The way he mention is, he heard got stories of that place, but have not heard any of the actual stories.....:biggrin:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
I am pretty sure the car is not a problem because it is mine for 10 years. Problem started much earlier as posted earlier in this thread. Really problematic.:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

The demons are more high-tech than we believe; it smses me constantly in Chinese as well as English. wtf! You won't believe it until you see it.
It knows what I'm doing. I follows me. It asked me not to pray, do not go to church, do not go to my cousin's house where it can't enter into because there is a big portrait of a Burmese monk or something at the door. And it is trying to influence me mentally as well as emotionally. But I am unable to see it, to communicate with it. I don't think I want to have anything to do with it, we are two different world apart. It has been an harassment and attack to my family for so long.

Translated as "How are you lately? She will be dying slowly, take care." This text message was sent to me much earlier through a weird number which I tried to call but no answer. This is only one of the many smses sent through this number.

It evolves to using my wife's number. This is one of the text messages I received today, through my wife's number but there is no such record in my wife phone.

Sent in Chinese, meaningless words, but sound like some incantations.
I found myself suddenly in a need to find more information regarding the supernaturals as my son is currently admitted to a hospital.

Then when I read YYC's story, sh*t you really need to have this scientifically investigated bro. It's about time. Put a camera somewhere in your house.

It'll at least help vindicate you and other poor innocent people who are burdened by the same problem.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hospital morgue room...everyday is a new case and story:rofl:
My friend is one of the few "CSI" morticians or whatever you call them. They do autopsies on bodies and go to the scene of accidents or whatever to do 'cleanup'. He has shitloads of stories to tell us everytime we meet him.

Some scary like hell, some are just hilarious. Especially since he has had so many young female assistants. Damn a lot of funny stories with them. Let me see if I can recall his stories, I'll share here.

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
ya ya ya....thnx sifu....l become addicted to this thread....1 day w/o reading from this thread, myself cannot sit properly la...hehehehe

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
[PIMPIN];1063788964 said:
It's called a CPAP machine. It continously blows air, not oxygen but just air to keep your airway open and prevents the tongue from rolling back in your mouth and pretty much suffocating you. This can be caused by various factors - overweight, face bone structure, etc. People with this problem sleep better propped up or even sitting position.
OK now this is very similar.

When you have this 'sleeping problem', are you:
1. Awake;
2. Can see and can move your eyes;
3. Cannot move any other parts of the body including your neck, head & mouth;
4. Can think;
5. The bruises usually suffered on your arms/hands?

What is this called scientifically?

Also when this happens, do you have a particular recurring dream (e.g. a dream about an 'object' increasing in size/proximity to you until you wake up)?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
go to kedai keranda stay overnight...see any happen..any more good idea?
If stay there overnight, can come back here and tell stories or not?.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

My friend is one of the few "CSI" morticians or whatever you call them. They do autopsies on bodies and go to the scene of accidents or whatever to do 'cleanup'. He has shitloads of stories to tell us everytime we meet him.

Some scary like hell, some are just hilarious. Especially since he has had so many young female assistants. Damn a lot of funny stories with them. Let me see if I can recall his stories, I'll share here.
Wah! like that, waiting for your stories......:wavey:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

waiting for u....hehehe:rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
TheStar said:
> China Press reported that a traffic police officer accidentally captured a “ghost” on a photo taken during an operation at about 3am on Nov 27 in Ipoh.

The camera could not be used after a few photos were taken.

The officer was shocked to discover one photo with the ghost with long hair in a white dress.

One of the officers said they did not feel anything amiss during the operation.

“However, some motorists looked nervous and sped off once they passed the roadblock. They might have seen something they were not supposed to,” said the officer.
Source: UPSR straight As student now a drug addict

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ok.

Outside his "operating" theatre, he has a 'datuk' which he ensures is always lit and 'well fed'. It apparently lessens the incidences he faces there.

One night my friend and his assistant (this young malay lady) were doing some work (autopsy la) when my friend heard a young boy asking him :

"kor kor, kor kor, where is my mummy?" (in cantonese)

He just ignored the question and told his pale-white assistant to shut up and ignore it too. The question initially came from the left side then changed to the right, front, left, right, kinda like circling them.

The question continued for about a few minutes when it suddenly turned into crying and sobbing. At that point the assistant passed out and my friend wheelchaired her (muslim and girl mah.. must respect her) out to the cafeteria. On the way out he light a joss-stick at the datuk altar and asked to 'settle' the 'problem' for him.

Once the assistant woke up and had a hot cup of milo, they went back in and even the assistant prayed at the altar for a quiet and peaceful late shift. True enough the whole night was quiet until the next morning when the shift was over.

Apparently what happened was they were working on an accident case where a whole family had died from a car crash and they were autopsying the mother. Quite sad story actually.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai i am very new here... 1st i wan to say hai... 2nd i have a few question hope all the sifu out there can help me out!!! thanks in advance!!!

my question is i am drivin a putra bout 2 years already so bout 5 month back i decided to mod my baby...

when to the workshop and this is wat i did to my engine pnp, over size 1.8 piston,j5 ecu,metal casket, system,rsm meter, rpw valve springs 288 high cams, stnd filter(ha ha ha), i fine standard better!!,2.2 straight flow pipe!! so my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience