GRA 2011 Spotlight: JSSim & Team Raydiance-Michelin

upside down.....can be motorboat already.....but i am sure Raydiance have their secret weapon..lets see next year....bravo!

jssim

Sep 4, 2007
:driver: Nice Job Sim. Pro Level GRA next year. We shall turn your car upside down to refine everythings. :idea: haa. i got idea.. :listen:secret... hehehe Congratulate SIM!
Huhuhu....thx in advanced boss!!!:love:

just noticed JS Sim quite handsome....no wander la....

wkwoo69

Mar 13, 2004
Nice one! Keep up the good work. Having competed a couple of times myself, GRA really does sort out true driving talent from those who have to rely on outright power. I'm going to go back to the latter. All the best!

julianpang

Mar 15, 2004
Focus more on throttle response, torque, traction & suspension setup that suits your driving style.

Different people drive differently, my preference will be mild oversteer setup. Depending on layout.... Some layout will need more oversteer and some only mild oversteer (fast layout). That can be tweaked by rear tyre pressure. I run 40~50psi in the rear depending on layout and rear tyres i use. Running thicker anti roll bar in the rear will help. Performance bush will help in steering response. Tweaking the front caster will also help in steering response. Front caster on your car can be adjusted by changing the big lower arm bush. Pentagon sells the arm main bush with different degrees.

jssim

Sep 4, 2007
Focus more on throttle response, torque, traction & suspension setup that suits your driving style.

Different people drive differently, my preference will be mild oversteer setup. Depending on layout.... Some layout will need more oversteer and some only mild oversteer (fast layout). That can be tweaked by rear tyre pressure. I run 40~50psi in the rear depending on layout and rear tyres i use. Running thicker anti roll bar in the rear will help. Performance bush will help in steering response. Tweaking the front caster will also help in steering response. Front caster on your car can be adjusted by changing the big lower arm bush. Pentagon sells the arm main bush with different degrees.
thnx for ur advice sifu!!!:adore::adore:

Back in 2005, and more precisely, during the Tokyo Motor Show 2005, Nissan unveiled one of the most interesting concept cars of the entire event, the PIVO. To put it simply, Nissan came out with a round cute car with a cabin which was able to rotate on itself 360 degrees.

Anyway, due to the success of the first generation, Nissan will come out with a 2nd generation of this PIVO with several tweeks that you will discover in...