Beware When Parking at TESCO AMPANG

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Society is going to the dumps. Just yesterday the news reported this thieve broke into a house and found nothing to steal so he confronted the owner of the house saying that the victim should work harder for a living.WTF! I would smack the bugger to kingdom come if i were the victim.
lol.. this is the craziest thing a bloody burglar can say la. useless buggars.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Society is going to the dumps. Just yesterday the news reported this thieve broke into a house and found nothing to steal so he confronted the owner of the house saying that the victim should work harder for a living.WTF! I would smack the bugger to kingdom come if i were the victim.
:stupid::stupid::stupid: Low life scum. He should look at himself in the mirror. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Mr.JY

Known Member
May 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
WTF! Thieve nowadays.. Dunno whether to call them daring or stupid. They used to just sneak in, steal and run off :stupid:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyo sorry to hear that, luckily car was not stolen.
I also quite often go there for groceries late at night! So thx very much for the info.

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
its time to let the mngmnt noe bout this , get them to put more guards n cctv....

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
The thieves tried everything on my car. Damn i was pissed off as i buta-buta have to pay nearly 1k for the damages.

They tried to insert a metal here thus scratching my car

I've closed they boot key for good

Found lotsa scratches at the lamp

I did complain at the Management n email to them. I think its gonna take ages for them to reply or maybe i wont get any reply at all coz that is the normal culture here.

Attachments

Junebug

Nov 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I am quite sure the mgmt has been aware for sometime... since I was warned of this situation by the trolley collection boys last year regarding this matter.. He said it was a daily problem. Also if you notice, there is a small police beat permanently situated there but unfortunately I can see from the replies here that it hasn't done much to prevent anymore incidences.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear Malaysia has their eye set on this year’s Formula Drift 2012, which will be taking place from 19th till 20th May 2012 at Kuala Lumpur’s Speed City.

<!--more-->Drift veterans Tan Tat Wei (TTW) and Hinizam “Loyai” Hamzah will be spearheading Goodyear Malaysia’s drift in both Malaysia and Singapore; bringing the heat to the competition and looking to do battle against...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience