Pet Turtle Needs Help..

alien

Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
i been to the place i bought the turtles..
but they dont know wat's wrong w it...
sigh..
they juz advised me to change it's diet..
i came back with this new bottle of turtle food..
100% Insect Larvae.. it say's on the bottle..
but i still dont see it eating..
=(

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
i remember back in my primary school days i use to keep one turtle also, like the one in the pic last page -_- dunno what name, chinese kuching here just call it "green turtle"

last time where got what turtle food? my turtle also damn kuat makan. vegi i only remember it eat cabage, he damn like it. when no cabbage (i use to plant cabage at my backyard) i'll just feed it meet, yeah, raw pork or chicken meat. take out from fridge, defrost it, then slice it into thin and long pieces, throw it into the tank and damn fast he go and gobbled it up, damn talk about free flow intake..

oh ya, it so kuat makan until my finger also it bite, basically just bite on anything that looks like food. put it in aquarium with other fish then say bye bye to other fishes as well, big or small.

damn now i miss my turtle, it use to roam freely in the house one, whenever there are people watching lar.. sometime it espcape, dunno run where, sometime found it hiding in an old milo tin lying around the kitchen, one time at backyard (dun tell me he looking for cabages...) and then the worse case is in big longkang 10 meter away from my house... damn whole family form a search party look for it.

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
leonachin.com
dear alien:

i had 2 turtles.. they loved to play around.. one day 1 of my turtle ( no name).. didnt wanna eat...
and the other one( named : TURBO as well O_o what a coincidence) like to climb around , cliimb over no name and run around.. keep eating no name's food... .....
after a few weeks.. no name died... cos he didnt wanna eat.. T___T

turbo still lives... and he is so fast and quick.. and he is growing bigger and bigger...
moral of story is.. ONLY one turtle can survive... :(

alien

Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
wei~ dun scare me wei!!
i cant let it diee..
but.. it's exactly like u said it..
turbo keep on runnin around.. and climbing over the other one, which at 1st has no name.. now it's called si clover kecik..
i tried feedin em vege..
but no use too.. si clover kecik still dowan to open her mouth..
T_T

PS: I DONT LIKE YOUR STORY!

Cypress Yip

Mar 21, 2006
alien said:
wei~ dun scare me wei!!
i cant let it diee..
but.. it's exactly like u said it..
turbo keep on runnin around.. and climbing over the other one, which at 1st has no name.. now it's called si clover kecik..
i tried feedin em vege..
but no use too.. si clover kecik still dowan to open her mouth..
T_T

PS: I DONT LIKE YOUR STORY!

but the truth is liek this wor!!the big 1 will bully the small and the small slowly will die!!seperate it la

Cypress Yip

Mar 21, 2006
alien said:
seperate d~!
now the small one live all by herself in the tank.. erm.. mini tank =p
how u know is a female!!lol u do inspection on it ar!!ahaha still dun eat ar?then i think got sick la that poor fella!!try dont let him eat for a day, make it damd hungry then u give it some food!!mayb will eat, if not it will activate the self destructe mode loh!!starve itself to death!!so sorry but this is reality the strong will survive and the weak will eliminate by nature

:lol: jz 1 2noe how U ppl avoif from police U got ur car tinted especially when ur car tinted very dark 1! & police suddenly come??? :) HUH! HOW??? gif suggestions o opinions! THANX! :D