Man dares 'cop' to a brawl

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Your typical macha. See plenty of these types on the road these days. Loud, rude and aggresive.

And that cop....so much for self control.....behaving more like a ruffian than a member of law enforcement.

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Where is the 1st part of that clip? There must be something that made both parties exploded. Pity the car driver

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Where is the 1st part of that clip? There must be something that made both parties exploded. Pity the car driver
>>>I beleivethe macha got furious at the uniformed dick head for uttering "pukimak" at him.<<<
This was mentioned.....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Eh... Police eat rice we oso eat rice....
No need to be afraid if u r at the right side...
this guy really got balls.... dont mess.... hopefully....more and more of us get this kind of courage to f@#k this kind of cops in the face like this brother.
bro ur statement is like the whole policemen in malaysia is useless. in the video u can see the 2nd policeman was trying to separate them from fighting while the 3rd policeman tried to cool down the indian guy. they were not backing the 1st policeman...

bad policeman is a bad policeman
but you cannot say all policemen are bad...
bro as u can see i never did say ALL are like that. i just said this kind..meaning the kind in the video or the kind that pows us... i do agree not all of them like that, some have been very nice and helpful and law abiding like how a POLICEMAN is suppose to be...even in the rally 0709, i met some really good cops who werent there to hurt citizens... unfortunately, we all know the capabilities of our police who are not so nice and corrupt.... ive seen it 1st hand bro... the corrupt and the ugly which led to a death of our close friend about 6 years ago...no offense to the brothers here...i know some of us have police officers who are family members... the small timers are not to be blamed(entirely), there are just following their leaders and seniors. monkey see monkey do...please forgive me if i offended any bro's here...it is not my intention...:adore:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i just feel this video is a good one...cause till today a lot of ppl fear the polis(corrupted ones) or those who feel they are above the law...so this guy made sure he didnt take that kind of abuse and made a scene... thus bringing awareness to us

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
>>>I beleivethe macha got furious at the uniformed dick head for uttering "pukimak" at him.<<<
This was mentioned.....
Thats why im asking for the 1st part of the clip. So if we there is the earlier part of the clip, it will clear up the whole thing. Yes u can blame the police for misbehaving but as we know lorry drivers (some of them) are also reckless driver.

I remembered there was a clip last time showing a road bully beaten by driver but there was also a clip of the same incident but showing part of it. It looks like the driver was the road bully.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.

I own an Iswara with 4G13 Carburetor engine. I want add on a turbo into the car. Just for fun purposes. What do I need to add/change to the engine? I have read across lots of forums but there are many ideas which clashes with each other. I hope there is some sifus here who are willing to give me some tips on what I need.
Some people asked me to change an engine but I want to maintain the old engine.
Some parts can be used in fuel injection engines but not carburetor engines. I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience