Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

To impress must be better. What if hot chick is running faster than you......kakakakaka

Worst is treadmill next to you running but no people on it......hehehehehehe

mick87

Apr 19, 2009
To impress must be better. What if hot chick is running faster than you......kakakakaka

Worst is treadmill next to you running but no people on it......hehehehehehe
haha, true true.
then it could be faulty in the treadmill, if not must be ghost who come to the gym to workout.

ghost also need to impress female ghost ma.., wondering if ghost is into relationship too?

pwhyze

Mar 1, 2011
I don't know how this didn't get mentioned throughout the thread, but you guys MUST check out the Japanese show "Noroi Bideo" (Scary Video)...there's a few clips on Youtube I think. Concept is similar with America's Funniest Home Videos, but instead of funny clips, people send in their scary clips. Tengok malam2 seram ouh!

You were watching at 2.22am this morning......

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

old news but still..I wonder which room or hotel in genting it happen. Cannot imagine you wake up at night at two people staring at you. lols

Woman and daughter found dead in Genting Highlands hotel room | My Sinchew
That is why that place getting more and more stories.......:hmmmm:

actually more stories.....especially amber court near the mushroom farm

mick87

Apr 19, 2009

Aby RAd's blog: Misteri Genting Highland

was thinking to amber court jalan jalan, anyone wanna go?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Condominium for Sale in Amber Court, Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia for RM 88,000

selling quite cheap wo, ideal vacation home, got 25 hrs security, pool, covered car park, playground ...bla bla..

wan buy onot?
u can buy bro...nice cooling environment...:smokin::smokin::smokin:

20V Trumpeteer

Jan 2, 2010
Kedah

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Condominium for Sale in Amber Court, Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia for RM 88,000

selling quite cheap wo, ideal vacation home, got 25 hrs security, pool, covered car park, playground ...bla bla..

wan buy onot?
bro...got 25 hrs security? 1 day equals to 24hrs....y got another 1 hour extra?those 'thing' take the extra hour shift ka?

wan buy onot?
In the pics, looks so run down......:confused:

Security not for the additional kind......:smokin:

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

u can buy bro...nice cooling environment...:smokin::smokin::smokin:
Buy already then can invite ZTH members up for free stay......:sleep:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All ! Well Im going to get my Laser TX3 soon ( Its an old car lorr , still havent saved enough to buy monster ) . So will be joining zerotohundred as a Ford owner :biggrin:

Btw , of course i want to mod it . Any suggestion where to begin with ? Underhood or exterior ? Or cannot mod liao ? Its a waste or money or what ?

I need Sifus help on modding the engine to make it MORE powerful (im kinda...