What MTB to get with a budget of RM1,500

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Both want to show Man-ness.......:adore:
Then we can buy those tight tight pants and start wiggling our willy...
and show our Man-ness :rofl:

I actually created a new word call Man-ness LOL! :laugh:

Ya, I'm kinda interested in the Enduro Pro. :love:
haha, yes every 1 want to show their big guns but the fact is after wear tight cycling pants all the guns small small only.... the only time big is when been feed them with some over dose drug....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
buy la, i sked those tight pant doesnt fit my extra tail infront.
Sure or not, the last time you told me urs after getting a boner was like the most 2.8inch only...:hmmm2:

Your front tail must be huge.......
Nah, just that he afraid wearing the tights might make him as if he got no tail...flat...:biggrin:

haha, yes every 1 want to show their big guns but the fact is after wear tight cycling pants all the guns small small only.... the only time big is when been feed them with some over dose drug....
No need feed drugs one, just need one bloody hot chick to just walk pass u slowly, teasing u with her mini skirt and deep V kind of blouse..:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Okay, confirm you are hot blooded. If need a man to do that then belong to Elton John group....hahaha
Not all guys also hot blooded one meh? :biggrin: :rofl:

Elton John Coming next tuesday for the concert though in genting.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hmm nowadays those mountain bike kaki also wear faggot tights. How? Women wear ok la hope can see the camel. But I don't want to see pisang.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Vomit blood. Vomit blood. Just came back from a bike shop in cheras just now. The shop carries lots of brands. Kona, mongoose, exitway, cannondole and a few more. Ask him about shimano group set. Ask him issit advisable to get shimano deore. He said all the same one la referring to alivio vs deore. Then ask him about tires. Tubeless better or with tube better. He said tubeless for racing and normal bikes uses tubes. Is KSH a good place to visit?

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Wah! tight under double hump come out??
Haha. Yes. I only saw it live once. Working in a retail shop. This guai lo aunty and her daughter came in. Daughter about 14. The camel was presented by her mom. Lol. Wrong one. On the plump side to. Was walking behind her daughter when she decided to scratch her itchy back side. Shaft her hands inside her pants and let me see half of her butt. Fuh! Speechless.

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Elton John Coming next tuesday for the concert though in genting.
Then you need to cycle up through Genting Sempah, reach there show your wankers... kekeke...

Hmm nowadays those mountain bike kaki also wear faggot tights. How? Women wear ok la hope can see the camel. But I don't want to see pisang.
Both mean and women wear also can see double bulge down there. Guys one bigger thats why we more superior... hahahaha Just that the pisang distracting pointing either upwards/downwards/frontwards. If cycling on road bike hunching down frontwards and behind another girl cyclist boombooms can already imagine doggie style :rofl:
cabutzzzz....

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Then you need to cycle up through Genting Sempah, reach there show your wankers... kekeke...

Both mean and women wear also can see double bulge down there. Guys one bigger thats why we more superior... hahahaha Just that the pisang distracting pointing either upwards/downwards/frontwards. If cycling on road bike hunching down frontwards and behind another girl cyclist boombooms can already imagine doggie style :rofl:
cabutzzzz....
Aiyo, I'm talking bout the front bulge not back one. Guys where got the camel toe in front. Ah gua maybe got la. Lol.

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Vomit blood. Vomit blood. Just came back from a bike shop in cheras just now. The shop carries lots of brands. Kona, mongoose, exitway, cannondole and a few more. Ask him about shimano group set. Ask him issit advisable to get shimano deore. He said all the same one la referring to alivio vs deore. Then ask him about tires. Tubeless better or with tube better. He said tubeless for racing and normal bikes uses tubes. Is KSH a good place to visit?
Er... KSH TTDI is a good place. Mostly carry their high end stuff there. They have a few other associated outlets under the Merida bike brand. Can be expensive on some of the stuff. Bikepro in Taman Megah is also another good place to go. Don't give all your trust to the shop fellas - everything they say is good depending on what they want to clear off... Sometimes need to haggle with them. Window shop and do your home work first.

Yes, yes Deore and below almost the same. Budget. The distinctions come in when you go upwards to SLX>XT>XTR.

First timers sure vomit blood when see the prices of bikes/components on display... sometimes old timers also...

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Aiyo, I'm talking bout the front bulge not back one. Guys where got the camel toe in front. Ah gua maybe got la. Lol.
Front bulge also got... your balls la! Wahahaha!

Let me see if can get extra spare bike. Bring you go ride ride. Poison poison kekeke... If can get need you height

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
When you wanna poison me? I'm free on the 3rd of Dec. I'm alternating between KL and Penang.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Oh please see got bike for my height of 179cm or not. Thank you.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro. eohl79 is good lah! using auto detailing tactic here also. Let people try then kena poison....hahahahaha

Not sure of MTB but racing bike have frame for 6 footers. Bro eohl79 will know better.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've heard several stories of shops charging customers for doing balancing off wheel and then charging them again for doing off wheel balancing. Please be careful and take note:

For example: If a shop takes your tyre out and balances it, charges RM5 and then put it back on your car.... drives your car and then finds it's still out of balance and then he chooses to do an 'on wheel' balancing and charges you RM30 he SHOULD NOT charge you the other RM5 earlier simply because he was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience