What MTB to get with a budget of RM1,500

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
guys try not to cycle long distance or long hour .... cause last time i use to cycle for long hour/ distance .... i notice my health is improve but my sperms count drop.....
Until today? Maybe try some Vitamin E and take half boiled eggs once awhile gua..
Didn't know will affect sex hormones :afraid:

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
eohl, where do you ride mostly?
I ride everywhere (mostly in Selangor) with another two of my cycling buddies... depends on mood fitness and feeeeeel... North: Ampang Pecah, Batang Kali, Serendah, Ulu Yam, Sg Sendat East: Kajang, Nirvana, Sg Pening2, Broga South: Labu area, Nilai, Rinching, etc Central: Elmina estates, etc....... just too many places. Last week went to south of Rinching.

That sifu also ride sifu style......
Good Cleaner For Mud - Autoworld Forum
Post #12
Aiyaaakk.... kena exposed! That one rims is ~1.3k, tires front+back ~RM200, cassette ~RM300+, brake discs ~RM100 (front + back)... kekeke... just medium range Shimano XT UST tubeless rims

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bicycle seat not good. Too much shock on sperm storage area......Yup, heard certain sports too much will injury certain parts.....so biking also??

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I ride everywhere (mostly in Selangor) with another two of my cycling buddies... depends on mood fitness and feeeeeel... North: Ampang Pecah, Batang Kali, Serendah, Ulu Yam, Sg Sendat East: Kajang, Nirvana, Sg Pening2, Broga South: Labu area, Nilai, Rinching, etc Central: Elmina estates, etc....... just too many places. Last week went to south of Rinching.

Aiyaaakk.... kena exposed! That one rims is ~1.3k, tires front+back ~RM200, cassette ~RM300+, brake discs ~RM100 (front + back)... kekeke... just medium range Shimano XT UST tubeless rims
Never knew that serious, really all over......

Not expose, from forum also.....hahahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I only knew got one girl got injured playing Wii, she fell and end up
anything that vibrates, turns her on badly...and one day needed sex
at least 10 times.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
guys try not to cycle long distance or long hour .... cause last time i use to cycle for long hour/ distance .... i notice my health is improve but my sperms count drop.....
Sperm count dropped but didi strong or not?

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I only knew got one girl got injured playing Wii, she fell and end up
anything that vibrates, turns her on badly...and one day needed sex
at least 10 times.
If you have a GF like that gone la. Either she will look outside to satisfy her needs or you will have jelly leg for the rest of your entire life.:bawling:

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Get a good saddle that is comfortable and proper cycling shorts. Do mountain biking and no sperm count drop... It is not all about the quantity but the quality that counts! One wiggly fella can cause lots of trouble if it succeeds! Kekeke!

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
I guess the cycling shorts are not cheap either considering there is padding at the toot toot area right? So to prevent getting your wife pregnant is to cycle alot? lol.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Health improved , so didi is strong, but ammo less only.....

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

I guess the cycling shorts are not cheap either considering there is padding at the toot toot area right? So to prevent getting your wife pregnant is to cycle alot? lol.
Wah! new contraceptive method? So family planning time, stop cycling.....kakakkaka

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

If you have a GF like that gone la. Either she will look outside to satisfy her needs or you will have jelly leg for the rest of your entire life.:bawling:
LOL! Ya, wouldn't want a gf like that...once or twice is alright. Not more than that...:biggrin:

Get a good saddle that is comfortable and proper cycling shorts. Do mountain biking and no sperm count drop... It is not all about the quantity but the quality that counts! One wiggly fella can cause lots of trouble if it succeeds! Kekeke!
Have to buy groin guard to protect the balls from further damage :rofl:

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Cycling shorts in MY is expensive. The tights usually comes close to ~RM100. if you buy it from eBay, shipped from China/HK is much much cheaper. Usually MTBikers prefer bike shorts - has an inner tights with padding and an a separate outer pants with vents and pockets. Looks more rugged. Cycling a lot ain't going to make you sterile. I know it cause i got an 8 month old boy now :laugh:

Besides, MTBikers with mud, tough bike, unshaven legs looks more macho than fellow roadies... :thefinger:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I remember seeing one roadies group photo, with riding tights with all their bolas bulging out......hahahahaha

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Sure not because of extra bedminton.......kakakakakaka joking.....

You went for sperm count??
sure .... last time when during in science class teacher got say too but never believe till it really happen... that time i was cycle alot everyday cycle to school with a day of distance 30km then evening came out to training additional of 50km of road cycling .... weekend body and leg rest but downhill practice run

Until today? Maybe try some Vitamin E and take half boiled eggs once awhile gua..
Didn't know will affect sex hormones :afraid:
it does not really work .... beside stop cycling then u will see sperm getting more back...

yes sperm count drop but didi still very strong many be due to young that time was 18 year old.

MTB now days is getting more and more expensive... some more alot good brand is make in taiwan or china ..... beside good old days from USA....

Last edited:

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
MTB now days is getting more and more expensive... some more alot good brand is make in taiwan or china ..... beside good old days from USA....
Couldn't agree more on this... very few bikes are made in USA now. Now usually only left the top carbon fiber and custom weld Titanium frames... sigh!

If don't want sperm count to drop, need to party rock doing LMFAO "Sexy and I know it"

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Bicycle seat not good. Too much shock on sperm storage area......Yup, heard certain sports too much will injury certain parts.....so biking also??

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Never knew that serious, really all over......

Not expose, from forum also.....hahahaha
yeah man, i cycle too much, my balls pain la.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Couldn't agree more on this... very few bikes are made in USA now. Now usually only left the top carbon fiber and custom weld Titanium frames... sigh!

If don't want sperm count to drop, need to party rock doing LMFAO "Sexy and I know it"
The more we swing and shake the willy like the MV, the longer it gets...
but their's look kinda soft to me.

Which brand now is from USA bro? Raleigh? Rock Machine?:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i juz got saman from traffic police today .... the fine required wasnt listed there ... only thing written there is 2.Seksyen 16(1) melakukan galangan dengan meletakkan kenderaan yang tidak selaris dengan jalan .... the road is wide n how come causing obstruction ... anyone know how to check for the fine required n whats the best way to solve this shit ... sifu2 pls advice me thankyou :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience