wat performance engine can fit into vios??

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
no need change engine. bolt on lah. but prefer japanese modified, i got 5 speed manual 1nfze bolt-on with hks kit. with cusco absorbers and steel braided. didnt dare to take that halfcut, as i dont use a vios. somebody enquire about the manual system, and if u want the bolt on kit only, maybe can arrange.
pstt: racing clutch summore.

hello bro,
this will be my 3rd time asking u regarding the price of the halfcut, yet there is no reply from u...if u have the haflcut in ur hand pls let me know the price,
if its in a halfcut shop, and ur a middle man or a runner, pls bring me with u,then u kow tim with em,u take ur commission or watsoever...no matter what u earn money oso rite....

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
hello bro,
this will be my 3rd time asking u regarding the price of the halfcut, yet there is no reply from u...if u have the haflcut in ur hand pls let me know the price,
if its in a halfcut shop, and ur a middle man or a runner, pls bring me with u,then u kow tim with em,u take ur commission or watsoever...no matter what u earn money oso rite....
bro i think u can find his selling thread with hp no then giv him a call..

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
waaa.. kena sound. sorry la. im very bz man. my life goes hair-wire when involved with this 44millions project. u afraid this halfcut gone ka? hehehehhehe..... there also 2 customers waiting for me to quote them on the halfcut price. but i cant give them as i unable to get the info yet.

u dont believe and u want preview?

my modus operandi is very different with other people one.... not runner...
and i also tried to contact u last time, maybe u on the plane.... so rileks lah...
im collecting info on this BOT la, whats included in the kit, afraid the SLD taken out by japanese, and the piggyback also gone, then how? haiya, then u marah me again.

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
waaa.. kena sound. sorry la. im very bz man. my life goes hair-wire when involved with this 44millions project. u afraid this halfcut gone ka? hehehehhehe..... there also 2 customers waiting for me to quote them on the halfcut price. but i cant give them as i unable to get the info yet.

my modus operandi is very different with other people one.... not runner...
and i also tried to contact u last time, maybe u on the plane.... so rileks lah...
im collecting info on this BOT la, whats included in the kit, afraid the SLD taken out by japanese, and the piggyback also gone, then how? haiya, then u marah me again.

chill bro, dont misunderstand..im jus asking bcoz if the price is rite then lets deal,i already asked u b4 but no reply from u...anyways pls let me know asap once u have the info ok...012 2345 042...
cheers....

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
ariff,
you got pm. please read and respond

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
latest update on the halfcut.
some items being stolen and i cant confirm what exactly being stolen. maybe the AFA, or the F-Con. the bad things is the price for the halfcut is remain the same. scratch head.
nope, wont sell the absorbers and springs seperately, sorry

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
2ZZ-GE cannot la...engine bay so small...3s-gte not sure can or not :hmmmm:

But Altis can fit in 2ZZ-GE

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My black Toyota Celica was stolen at the basement of my apartment at Ritze Perdana Damansara Perdana on the 23 April this yr. The thief actually broke the barrier and fled at 12.58 am. Apparently there were lots of such cases in this area.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience