How to push Myvi up to 180kph?

LOPI

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
melacca
i own two myvi..one first model 1.3 sxi first time i try speeding from sungai besi to skudai..i quite satisfied i can reach 175kmh..with some modification without leaving safety factor such as suspension,braking system and chassis i can reach top 200kmh..love this car got potential..so i buy new myvi se dis 2010...i quite surprise that perodua upgrade the absorber stiff more than my previous myvi.so i no need to upgrade too much and still this car can go top 200kmh..i very satisfied with this car..:):):)

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
hemmm...
but can i ask doing this few mod can push up 180km/h fast??

1. K&N drop in filter
2. iridium plugs
3. extractor 4-1
4. exhaust 1.7"
5. engine balancing
6. racing bearing
7. exedy racing clutch
8. mod gearbox ratio

Ermmmm this 8th mod can ar?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

not bad what.... :rofl:

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
To achieve 180km/h for Myvi I think need more than an extractor and exhaust mod, the drag is so huge at that speed. What is the drag coefficient of Myvi?
i think it has the same value as a two storey bungalow house....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
is it wise to get a short shift gear for a gsr turbo? coz i sat in a friends 4g93p and he had short shift....kinda cool oso when i tested it.he says the shifting of gear is smoother and faster lor.....is it recommendable for gsr?? or do we have to change the gearbox too?? but some says with the original gsr gear box u can drag longer?? not sure about this...anyone...help me clarify...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience