Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

FS : ROTA Grid 17" & 18"

IdzarSavanna

Known Member
Jun 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I already checked your website. Your Rota is out of stock =D quite a lot people buying these wheel. I'm using Rx7 81, and i wanna fit with those wheel. If new stock come . please inform me ASAP . thanks you =)

---------- Post added 11-09-2011 at 01:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 11-08-2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

another one , sorry . 17” x 9.5” 5x114 ET12 have in your incoming stock ? :biggrin:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
IdzarSavanna : yes boss i'm 100% sold out.. anyway if you want to check out latest product or what arriving on mid december please do add me on facebook. Try searching "Drift House MY"

Also if you're interested in any we're good in booking for you too (10% deposit).. and upon arrival you check and if you don't like it we will return your money in full. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have heard alot of comment on the usefulness (or "uselessness") of the device on a N/A car. But i personally felt some improvement on acceleration when fitted one on my car.

i do have something to share buy would like to make a collection of comments and review. Technical explaination and experience are mostly welcomed

What you guys think? ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience