White Colour EG6 number plate PED6322 stolen!

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hi. I'm posting on behalf of my friend. His car mentioned above has been stolen at Simpang Ampat, Penang. His car is White in colour and has a black spoiler with White rims. Please call 0164235381 if you spotted his car. Thanks.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
the syndicate has come to penang?..oh noooooooooo......

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
the syndicate has come to penang?..oh noooooooooo......
they're everywhere. almost every week, a honda gets stolen. this is just what has been reported here. what about those not reported here? scary shit wei

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Oh, So hot ka these Hondas? Are they targetting only those older series or all types of hondas.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
eg6, satria gti, honda ek is the hottest i suppose getting stolen.

did u know that the police in canada have placed "bait" cars around their cities to catch auto theives? the bait cars are installed with video and gps. who ever steals it will be caught. that alone reduces 48% of auto-theft. imagine that our country police sucks. more daring car jackers will be on the rise. instead of buying bait cars to reduce crime they buy evo10 to show off. with most of it are out of order due to lack of proper care anyway.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005

did u know that the police in canada have placed "bait" cars around their cities to catch auto theives? the bait cars are installed with video and gps. who ever steals it will be caught. that alone reduces 48% of auto-theft. imagine that our country police sucks. more daring car jackers will be on the rise. instead of buying bait cars to reduce crime they buy evo10 to show off. with most of it are out of order due to lack of proper care anyway.
From the looks of it most evo x totaled from the pictures posted everywhere.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
the bait programme also running very well in U.S and few other countries. our gomen? too busy playing stupid games to make sure they stay in power to rape us from our hard enar money for another 5 years.

Common F-ing sense la....if everybody also know these are hot cars in the market, and so MANY POLICE OFFICERTS also own this cars, why they cant get 1 for bait car? and prevent all this from happening. cause they simply just dont care.

fullslick

Known Member
Jun 25, 2009
the best way is.. avoid these hot brands. The demand is there for rare item.. nowadays I find it very easy to shop used item. Just browse mudah, zth or any other website.. u can do the shopping..Just name it.. Just use the search engine.

same scenario like extinct animal case.. the demand is there and no control in the secondary market..Dont throw the blame solely to the policemen...they are just earning their salary..

EG6, EK9, Satria GTI, EF, CRX and many other second hand hot cars are OVER-PRICED! even the insurance company not willing to underwrite the amount that u r paying.. Main factors that many buyers didnt consider b4 buying..Old cars.. no more loans available.. Cash deal.. Generally, Car Insurance will only compensate 75% maximum out of the sum insured.. Hence it will be a permanent loss to the owner.

We cant change them. Be with them. hehe..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
the best way is.. avoid these hot brands. The demand is there for rare item.. nowadays I find it very easy to shop used item. Just browse mudah, zth or any other website.. u can do the shopping..Just name it.. Just use the search engine.

same scenario like extinct animal case.. the demand is there and no control in the secondary market..Dont throw the blame solely to the policemen...they are just earning their salary..

EG6, EK9, Satria GTI, EF, CRX and many other second hand hot cars are OVER-PRICED! even the insurance company not willing to underwrite the amount that u r paying.. Main factors that many buyers didnt consider b4 buying..Old cars.. no more loans available.. Cash deal.. Generally, Car Insurance will only compensate 75% maximum out of the sum insured.. Hence it will be a permanent loss to the owner.

hmmm bro so you are saying dont blame policeman for not doing anything or trying to curb this issue because they just earning their salary, instead blame ourselves for liking a particular car and creating demand????? :banghead: .

Its not the same as extinct animals, as its a crime to to buy such items and killing another life, where else its not a crime to buy a car which is just an object.

We cant change thieves for stealing whats in demand, so we aslo should be thieves??? this is a crime. :thefinger:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
fullslick - if you fall in love with a girl.. would you avoid or go after her?
Police should do their job! Doesn't mean they just earn salary they can relax! If you are a boss paying a worker to do work.. and he answer u.. "ala..boss.. wa makan gaji only la...slow slow la.. nevermind la.... tomorrow la...now i watch The Walking Dead la...." how the fark would you feel???

OVERPRICE you say....this is a very simple thing...

1. High Demand + low stock or rare = High Price
2. No Demand + Lots of stock = Give free also people will think about it.
3. Demand for 50 unit + Stock got 50 unit to clear = Price very reasonable.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD

this is a good idea. 1 car wouldnt be enough. they should have a few in hot areas in the country. maybe the gov hasnt heard bout this. maybe in a few years time, they'll implement it when the thieves know whats the gov up to. anyway, who m i to say this? hehe..

fullslick, i'm sorry but ur statement just doesnt make sense and i have to totally disagree with u. ur statement is very disappointing. nothing much to say as i'm not wanting to start an argument here.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout your friends lost. Will keep a look out. Any pics bro?!

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
[H] [K] [S];1063770854 said:
Sorry to hear bout your friends lost. Will keep a look out. Any pics bro?!
No la he did not provide picture for me to post up. Facebook got la but I think no big deal as he already said goodbye to his car with the picture posted up. His dad also commented if no loss how to get new? Lol. He was offered RM30k by a few fellow but he refuse to let go. Car always park outside. Bound to happen.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Willys brought us the 1940 Jeep in response to a US Army requirement for a tough, all-wheel drive light military transport. Now fast forward it to 2012 and here is what German armaments manufacturer Rheinmetall Defence has envisaged it to be – the Amarok M, which currently sits on display at the 2012 Eurosatory International Defence Exhibition in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience