evo9 vs fd2 vs golf gti mk6

What's good for comfort, looks and mods?

• CIVIC FD2R

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EVO 9

• Golf GTI MK6

• Total voters

Mandy WeiHin

From Facebook
Nov 1, 2010
www.facebook.com
I owned fd2r and gti mk6.
For comfort and performance, its definitely gti mk6. Its the daily car for you to work, shop and hang around with chics. It is comfortable and torquey.
However, if the question changed to which car will u pick if u r going for performance only, i would say fd2r.
The agility, light weight, inspiring na engine hi-rev sound, good braking system and the mechanical led make this car very interesting to "race"
FD2R is a race car not a daily car.
Both cars got its own identity. Type R is a beast, GTI is a beauty.
GTI acceleration is slightly better than Type R,if both cars without modification.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
yeah true....was told the fd2r wud hav a better 2nd hand value here i hk...
that being said, HK roads are pretty narrow and short, i doubt you'll be able to enjoy the vtec that kicks in above 5k rpm... :driver:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
wow... nice highways... i'm guessing at kowloon side... nice find :wavey:

sti-yookuza

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
those are mainly highways and flyovers...kinda dangerous n risky... joined a few of my frds for a night ride like this before...loads of lori around during night..n most of em go around with fake number plates to avoid detection by popo...both kowloon side,new territories and hong kong side have this kinda cars ronda ronda..happens mostly weekdays....mostly vtecs though...

hmmm...gti mk6 to hangout with chicks..hahaha...another plus point now...kiddin...

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Nice. LDP is unfortunately too short and narrow for this kind of hooning.

sti-yookuza

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
thanks guys for the advise...i think most probably i'll be going for the fd2r....went to a place a frd recommended to enquire about it n placed a booking....the salesman was kinda funny..kept on trying to persuade me to get the RR model instead with xtra hkd 70000...hahahah..he think i planting money at home...once again...tanx guys for all the advise..it was really appreciated

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Nice. Make sure you take pictures of your car for sharing with us. Consider it "thanks" for the help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

By KL Auto Salon: KL AUTO SALON™ was initiated in August 2005 with first meetings held casually at the Coffee Bean in KL Plaza and was attended by a group of car crazy enthusiasts.

So many things were discussed on the proposed KL AUTO SALON™ and an exchange of ideas to be Malaysia's number one automotive lifestyle event. Although the event did not take off sooner, efforts to make it happen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience