Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Wira GSR Libero Turbo for Sale

mcg82

Known Member
Nov 20, 2007
[WTS] URGENT SALE of Wira GSR 1.8 Libero Turbo

URGENT Sale!!! Need cash urgently. New car booked, so price reduced tremendously...:biggrin:

Hi all,

It is time for me to sale my ride. This is last edition of Wira 1.6 (M) sedan before Thomas Cup edition. It was manufactured on November 1999 and was owned by a foreigner (Dominic Oliver). Finally I bought it on year 2003 May, when it was just 4 years old.

I replaced the stock engine 1.6 (M) to GSR 1.8 Libero Turbo on year 2009 with full inspection and approval from puspakom.

Body/engine:-
-Wira 1.6 (M) 99 with stock 1.6 (m) Engine converted to GSR Libero Turbo on 2009. :driver:
-Intercooler standard GSR Libero. Not the small at the side. This is big intercooler which is mod infront like Evo’s.
-Turbine standard GSR Libero TD04 twin plate.
-Transmission from standard GSR Libero auto converted to GSR Manual transmission.
-Original Evo 3 mushroom type of air filter taken from Evo 3 halfcut.
-Standard GSR Libero engine wiring.
-Standard GSR Libero extractor piping.
-None stainless steel 2.5” piping.
-Ultra Racing 3 pointer stabilizer bar.
-HKS Super Dragger muffler with Jasma TAG.

*I am proud to say my engine is super clean virgin. Mean no modification made on the engine bay other than mentioned above*

Bodykit:-
-Mivec original Bonet with custom made air scope (fiber) from Dychi, Sunway.
-Bonet lock original from Sparco.
-Mivec original bumper with big spot light. Both lights are working fine. Suitable to convert to HID.
-Evo 2 Original spoiler. All LED is working fine.
-Eagle eye original CCFL projector head lamp (BMW Style). Bought it when its newly launch at RM1,000.00. Suitable to convert to HID.
-Eagle eye original tail lamp. BMW look like style. Bought it when it’s newly launch at RM500.00

Rim / Brake:-
-RG adjustable suspension (Hi and Low) from Germany. Not from local APM. Bought it new at RM2000.00. (Need to service since already 5 years ++ using it)
-Front original GSR Libero standard caliper and standard Wira 1.6 Disk Rotar.
-Rear Original Wira 1.6 caliper and rotar.
-KSpeed 17” rim. Bought it new at RM1500.00
-Front and rear 17” tyre (205, 40, 17) from Taiwan. Still 80 to 90% thread available. Like a new.

Interior:-
-Standard GSR Libero dashboard with gear panel with intercooler flasher and rear windscreen wiper flasher. Both in working condition. So if you plan to fix this, you can use it.
-Apexi Turbo timer with Blue LED. Bought it new when it’s newly launch at RM450.00 from KakiMotor, Sunway.
-HKS EL1 boost meter with standard stand and wiring.
-Other gadgets such as Vacum and Volt Meter from Auto Gauge.
-Standard GSR Libero air-cond controller. Digital type not the analog type. Working condition.
-SSCUS seat 1 pair. Bought it new at RM1200.00. Minot tear on Driver side.
-Rear standard Wira 1.6 seat with arm rest.

Asking price is SOLD .. Reason for selling is because already married and looking for bigger car/Property. :biggrin:

Together I have original Wira stuffs as well to let it go with this car.

Please sms me if you need more details and test drive only available for serious buyers. :smokin:

Thanks & Regards.

Attachments

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi bro, interested in your original hood if it's completely rust free. Willing to sell? Pls let me know via PM thanks

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi Bro, I know you don't want to sell your ori hood separately - but I was the one who said I'd wait for you to change your mind. I've already opted for a new hood, so thanks anyway!

mcg82

Known Member
Nov 20, 2007
Hi Bro, I know you don't want to sell your ori hood separately - but I was the one who said I'd wait for you to change your mind. I've already opted for a new hood, so thanks anyway!
Oh okay.. thats cool.. Well sorry to kept u wait.. :wavey:

mcg82

Known Member
Nov 20, 2007
i am not sure either how to ship to Sabah bro!! probably you have to liaise with some shipping company i guess... :idea:

mcg82

Known Member
Nov 20, 2007
Price extreamly dropped... Since already booked new car... first come first grab!!! :thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.