Random Shot: Lamborghini Aventador

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Unofficially, this is the first Aventador to be driven on Malaysian soil (even if it is still riding on trade plates)! This was the one supercar that everyone has been waiting for... and what an effect it had on people - the general public who were ooh-ing and aah-ing the plethora of supercars all gawked and crowded around the LP700 as soon as it announced it's arrival.

Once cocooned inside, you'll notice that the drama of the exterior has continued on; everything is beautiful here - from the steering, to the pedals, the dashboard, the trim...

There are more pictures of course; look out for anType's updates later. In the meantime, here's a short clip of the LP700 fleeing the scene...

Lamborghini Aventador in Malaysia - YouTube

More: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...andom-exotics-pics-2-a-55.html#post1063755492

Attachments

Last edited:

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
anType didn't find it comfortable to get into it, especially with his long legs... haha!
The cockpit is a truly fantastic place to be... the smell of leather, the attention to details in everything, mmm! But looks too German if you know what I mean. It sort of lacks the Italian 'bonkersness'.

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Me; I love it inside to be completely honest. I didn't have too much trouble getting in/out of it. Yes; feels very German (the steering wheel feels a little like the car I drove today, lol) but it still looks helluva futuristic!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
must be a sight, did you notice there are no circular features on the body at least? not even the wheel arches

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
:driver: shit i need to get me one of those !! Maybe in 20years time i guess..Need to save money like some ppl when they wanna buy Rm24mil ring i need to save from today for the Avantador :biggrin:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Tom, I noticed that interesting bit as well. It looks really good without the curves, too...

Btw - added a short start-up video of the LP700.

Auwen

Apr 28, 2006
the car is more stunning on his way coming....! the front LED light is loook Good...specially on nite...!!
Sound is loud ....

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
shy to ask this but is it normal to say LP700 without the 4 for this aventador? bcs sometimes u guys particular about it.

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Those LEDs really are a looker... everyone who has one will probably drive with them on all the time. The sound can be loud, but isn't loud at low revs. In fact, I think there isn't much drama in the car before 5k rpm; start-up in the LP700 is also quite (aurally) different from the LP640 - less drama, less intensity.

And yeah; totally fine to refer to it as the LP700. Insisting on calling it the LP700 dash four is quite pointless lah :p

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
OMG... how can you not CUM in a car like that.. hahaha......

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
r3k4hsttub and anType are the luckiest buggers ever :banghead:

more pics and vids please... :biggrin:

ayen_s

Jan 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nice car.. BUT idiot driver. It was parked in a handicapped spot. :(

Edit: New info from r3k4hsttub "
Actually; this was an event where the LP700 made a special appearance. All the valet parking spots were allocated for the cars that would turn up, including this LP700. Just to clarify, the LP700 was told to park there, as it was the 'star' of the show. "

Sorry for the commotion.

Last edited:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Actually; this was an event where the LP700 made a special appearance. All the valet parking spots were allocated for the cars that would turn up, including this LP700. Just to clarify, the LP700 was told to park there, as it was the 'star' of the show.

Btw; here's one more picture of the Aventador:

Who knows... I might be able to get more pictures soon ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just as Air Asia head honcho Tony Fernandes said that looking to the future and planning ahead was the key to the low-cost carrier’s success, even if it took eight years to get to the top, the same school of thought is being implemented at Lotus Racing by embracing young talent in preparation for the future with 16 year old Malaysian karting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience