Project Z Week 25 : SpeedZone Motorsports visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Just a thought here... I ain bashing... I just hope this helps...

I think there is no need for a weekly report if there is no update. I think reports should be done whenever there is a significant amount of progress. That way is better as it keeps sponsors and interested people anticipating.

But cracking out a report just for the sake of meeting the deadline of the report will just make people more and more tired of this project.

Consider my opinion seriously as I am not bashing. Everyday is a blank piece of paper to learn something...

Cheers...

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
A decent writeup about the history of the shop, the location, in depth analysis of SpeedZone should be suffice, I mean come on, who can't write this kind of review? Plus you still owe the readers or those who donated for the project Z an explanation. I'm not one of those who donated, partly because I do not believe in sending money to a stranger who can't even come out with a proper proposal.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
To Kevin:

Some of the comments may be harsh and direct. But they are true. Don't just shut off any criticism thinking that people are against you. You can defend. But after that, reflect. Think if what people say have a validity or not. It's the essence of self improvement. Because if there is no problem, people won't bash.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Thanks for the informative post on Steering wheels, helmets and Shoes, i didnt know what was their usage till 5minutes ago. wow! HELMETS CAN PROTECT MY SKULL!?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

fyi: im 21 i should be a student but im restoring paint work on cars etc etc bullcrap. (i should be a student) fyi: kevin is 27 and still studying =0
macha,...when u said tat,make me feel old,im 25 still studying leh,sigh...wkaka

kevin - another suggestion,mayb u can erm..add on more in depth coverage on the speedzone shop?hehe

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
In time, I suspect this project will quietly disappear from the Features section and like the Honda, never be finished.

Will anyone shed a tear? Kevin might.
Would anyone kick-up a fuss? Perhaps the sponsors.
Would anyone be annoyed? Everyone on ZTH has a right to be since it reflects on the community.

With each passing week of absolutely no progress, I predict:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
macha,...when u said tat,make me feel old,im 25 still studying leh,sigh...wkaka

kevin - another suggestion,mayb u can erm..add on more in depth coverage on the speedzone shop?hehe
25 still ok ma. if u start at 20 foundation 2 years, degree 3 years u will end up finishing ur degree at 25 wad...27 should be doing masters...or completing...

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
You got that right brother..Agreeing with you all the way on this one,its a profession of yours and it should be respected and honored as it is something that some people do for a living and has to keep its reputation at a certain level..Cheers buddy :driver:

if you are the type of people who is ok with another person disrespecting your job, good for you but there are also other people like me who "panas" because other people think being a writer is an easy job and does not command the same respect and professionalism.

there are tons of sponsorship write ups in the internet.

if a person is too lazy to prepare a draft of how an article should be written, then at the very least, browse through all the information available on the internet.

if everything requires spoon feeding, then what does he, as a student learn? how to open mouth and wait for food to enter his mouth?

you just confirmed that stupidity is contagious... you must be very close to him to arrive at such a conclusion... :thefinger:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Blackhowling and Pimpin...

Hahaha... You guys so LOL la... Your pictures... Make me laugh over and over...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Well since this is all really a big joke and nothing serious to begin with, might as well keep that vibe :)

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
it's quite some time that i didn't follow the Z progress. quite surprised that it turns out to be like this.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
lol. i think RIPS should sponsor awesomepowered.com a complete RB30 for my write up if Kevin gets sponsored for this write up.

for RB junkies : RIPS review

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Happy Deepavali you all.

To those who have difficulty reading, may I suggest to bold every word to emphasize on the statement? For your information, I am a student undertaking Professional examinations. What I do in real life, has nothing to do with journalism. I was employed by Tom to help write out articles for Zerotohundred.com and that was my job nature. So if you think my write up is not up to par, I suggest you give proper feedback, rather than saying. "Oh I can do a better job and you are an insult." This does not help, this is merely to say, "Oh I have a bigger genital than you." That's it.

OK, as I said, I will provide a complete report on the project on Week 26. It will be a comprehensive report so everyone could be satisfied with the write up. It will be a downloadable PDF so everyone has access to it.

As for Speedzone, they donated wholehearted to the project. They didn't request that I write about their shop, but I did it as a good way to thank them so far for their keen donations. They have requested that I visit their shop in Batu Caves to receive the donated parts. Since I was there, I believe I could contribute back to them, by writing about the shop and they really asked anything more. I have all the respect in them, as they are people of low profile nature. Some people love the nature of bragging, even if its for charitable reasons, but that's not what they do. I believe everyone's parents here had educated everyone about the nature of being grateful to things.

And I believe, this project is run on casual purposes. There are factors, logistics and many others to consider. If anything fails in the chain, a certain chain reaction happens. So before you judge me on this project, you have to look at the whole 25 weeks in total and that will be presented in the upcoming Half Yearly report.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
can't help but to print screen and put this here.

how do you define talented writer? this article (week 25) does not reflect the style of a talented writer at all. if you think that this article is from a talented writer, I think we should say ZTH is at the end of era which we know, all of us don't want that to happen.

you said that the shop sponsored wholeheartedly to the project, so why can't you write a proper article wholeheartedly to payback the favor? if you said that this article has been written with your whole heart, you don't deserve to put 'talented writer' as you info in FB.

you said that you are studying and taking professional examination. I know a lot of writers that have bigger commitment and yet can produce a better article than this. for FREE.

So please if you are paid by ZTH and sponsored by wholehearted sponsors, please do your job wholeheartedly. ZTH deserves better than this.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro,

i bough on toyota le body..which originally 8 valve..then i when bought 12 valve...toyota le engine...i try to insert the egine..oni right hand side....mounting oni can fit....the other moutning....not at all....and the cross..member also not fit.....is there..different cross member for 12 valve?
another thing....the drive sharp.....is it 8 valve and 12 valve same.......plz help me...bcoz im fixing on ma own.....thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience