mods on Accord CF4

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
Just got my ride today. Now the steering is DC5 steering & the SRS airbag lights is ON. Can we make the SRS airbag lights goes OFF without changing to the original Euro R steering?

If I buy a used Euro R steering & install it, will the SRS airbag lights goes OFF imediately?

2. Now using the standard piping, extractor & muffler. Enjoying the comfort ride. If maintain this muffler, when VTEC engage, will it harm the engine? As I am not using 2.5" piping with 2.5" muffler. Scare the piping too small & back preassure too much. Will it harm the engine when VTEC engage & I keep using my 2.3" piping & single 2.3" standard muffler?
congrats on your new ride!!!btw, i dont have answers to your questions

gang...there will be a fun drive up to genting highlands this sunday morning...anyone interested in joining? so far there are 6 cf4/cl1...

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
What time start journey & meet up where? Can give more details? If I can make it, would like to join...but not confirm yet :biggrin:

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
meet up point at bhp station after the gombak toll, around 830 am...u can call me at 0193136177

Sir Jdm

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
Sunway
Clear my store...CL1 Door 4pcs with door trim and switch,door visor, no side mirror... also EPS (electric power steering) PM me the best price..tq

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
1. I saw 1 button which is EPS. Is it mean (Electronic Power Steering) as I can't see any power steering pump in the engine bay.

2. I am being inform that Euro R using electronic steering rack which it will have check light ON when it reaches 200k mileage. Is it true? If yes, can we just clear the check light? Or we need to replace the steering rack?

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
1. I saw 1 button which is EPS. Is it mean (Electronic Power Steering) as I can't see any power steering pump in the engine bay.

2. I am being inform that Euro R using electronic steering rack which it will have check light ON when it reaches 200k mileage. Is it true? If yes, can we just clear the check light? Or we need to replace the steering rack?
eps is electronic power steering. it doesnt have pump, and it has it's own eps module which runs like it's own ecu...u can set the steering setting, -/0/+ which is soft/intermediate/hard. eps is one common issue for most of owners here, normally...so, u must not change the setting unless ur car at idle, and the price of 2nd hand rack and module is around 300-400 ringgit, depends on your luck, and, if there is any fault on the eps system, the check light wont lit up, it has it's own eps warning.

come this sunday and i'll explain more to u!!!!

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
eps is electronic power steering. it doesnt have pump, and it has it's own eps module which runs like it's own ecu...u can set the steering setting, -/0/+ which is soft/intermediate/hard. eps is one common issue for most of owners here, normally...so, u must not change the setting unless ur car at idle, and the price of 2nd hand rack and module is around 300-400 ringgit, depends on your luck, and, if there is any fault on the eps system, the check light wont lit up, it has it's own eps warning.

come this sunday and i'll explain more to u!!!!
I see. So when the mileage reaches 200k, will the check light ON? And is it compulsory to change the steering rack?

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
don't change anything unless it is not working :)
Of coz i will not change it if its still functioning. Jz want to knw when d engine mileage reaches 200k,will d EPS or check light ON? as i being told frm a fren.is it true?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all , can I know the different between TRD EXHAUST and BT OEM ?
TRD EXHAUST ( 17400-AE031) , will this sound loud?
I had been google it , but FAIL...haha
THANKS ALL .

HAVE A NICE DAY !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience