I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Actually despite the heat, I find this thread rather entertaining... Maybe for most other members as well. I don't know why. Maybe it's just our nature as car lovers. We love heat, revs, pressure, noises and all...

Keep it up! Long live the arguments!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
BH and 5115, come on guys...you 2 are nice guys and both also I met in person before....and both also I respect a lot....we are all gather in this forum for a common interest and I don't wish to see were killing each other because of another person's problem and poor management...

5115, I've read through the thread of week23 and just my thought...some posting I think it's ok maybe just need to filter out the personal attacks and just give out a reminder before locking because sometimes after a reminder the thread will be back on its track. I've learn a lot of moderation from you and other fellow senior mods maybe my view is just a tiny speck of dust....

BH, you are nice chubby guy...I understand your point and the posting you put out was aim at the welfare of the forum. You are a straight forward no BS guy..can see that from your postings but personal attacks should be avoided because we all know when things get personal, emotion kicks in and all the words that come out following emotions will be again personal and ugly...Most of the posting in that thread was looking for an answer from Kevin...everyone just want answer. Not excuses or reasons.

Kevin, I hope you read this..this is my own POV not attached to anyone or any party..

Kevin, you are a paid contributor in ZTH. All your judgements, action, every words from your mouth reflects the image of ZTH. I keep this in my head all the time although I'm not paid like you but I also doing my favor for the forum...you have to do that too.

Now everyone just wants to know what you are going to do to finish the project. I suggest you lay out a thorough plan in the forum and stick to 1 target only...It's for charitable events? or just for racing? Your current plan is confusing and not clear..that's why people are questioning your project...
Kevin you need to scrap the old plan and start a new one...more details planning, a more transparent documentation of the money you received. Example a screenshot of your internet banking page with payments received but with the AC number blank out....I can see a lot of members are willing to help just like Pimpin....

And about the engine for the Z...you don't have to die die also get that RB26...to me a RB25 will do fine as well...sometimes we need to be flexible also if you understand....

Just my 2 cents worth of postings.....

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Anyhow I fully understand what bh is point at and I support him fully

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Pointing*

Btw blackhowling u Haz e36 too??

Last edited:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Its good to know ZTH fourm is still same as I left it years ago.

While 2 guys slug it out aimlessly and raking in the internet traffic, someone is laughing his way to the bank.

To the moderators who is doing their "job", pls listen to what you are saying.

Working for someone who does not pay you is NOT a job. Its called a favor.

And to those who have egos as big as their turbos, pls turn off the computer and get a life.

Their is more to look for in life than just cars.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

While 2 guys slug it out aimlessly and raking in the internet traffic, someone is laughing his way to the bank.

To the moderators who is doing their "job", pls listen to what you are saying.

Working for someone who does not pay you is NOT a job. Its called a favor.

And to those who have egos as big as their turbos, pls turn off the computer and get a life.

Lol... Contrary to the quoted message, this is yet another random out-of-topic flames that just came in...

And by the way,

I believe you meant "I left years ago" instead of "I left it years ago". The latter meant that you started zth, left it to self sustain, and now you're back!

Grammar correction:
I believe you meant "there're or there's".

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, I did'nt realize my england was that bad. I knew it sucked.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Thanks for the heads up, I did'nt realize my england was that bad. I knew it sucked.
Don't take heart bro... Just for fun XD

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Joeker, thanks for the correction on the word..

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Joeker purposely did it... it follows his name JOKER... waahhahaha..u don wanna piss him off.. else u wake up and see this standing next to your bed

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Taiko 5115 and BH,

i think you both are unintentionally doing kevin a favour by fighting in here.

based on Kevin's previous post #92

i will focus more on the project resto after my exams, on 26. then, as long as people see movement, that would eventually inspire confidence. i am done writing. i think i need to get back to studies, as it was delayed for a day
if you guys continue fighting in here, kevin will continue to disappear into the background, leaving all the questions unanswered.

he has found a new shield to hide behind - his studies.

i suggest to reopen that thread so other forum members will not be too distracted and will continue to push kevin to disclose his full plans...

otherwise, ZTH still loses no matter 5115 or BH wins the argument in here, because the person we want to hear answers from, is not here.

i hope both 5115 and BH take a chill pill and a step back so that we can focus on the original issue.

cheers :wavey:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
mizu, ya. stay on the issue..

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Actually BH....i think you're trying to point something out but I'm No1 blur-king...what are you trying to point out la?

no attacks...just wanna know whats happening here :adore:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
i just want people to bank in money to my account... coz money is evil! and i must take evil away from them so that it will end their suffering.. pls refer to the topic..

WAHAHAHAHHA

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
thats y la BH...i read the first post i lagi blur...u're too smart n rich to bother conning a few hundreds from us wat...

wait got ppl take yr post n report to police that you're trying to start a mlm con job how?

eh...if i partner with u..how many % i can get? i share the pain with u la.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
BH, you take rupiah or not?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i juz got saman from traffic police today .... the fine required wasnt listed there ... only thing written there is 2.Seksyen 16(1) melakukan galangan dengan meletakkan kenderaan yang tidak selaris dengan jalan .... the road is wide n how come causing obstruction ... anyone know how to check for the fine required n whats the best way to solve this shit ... sifu2 pls advice me thankyou :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience