Owen deveploment

Jonathan Leong

From Facebook
Aug 29, 2010
www.facebook.com
does it mean i need to prove to u owen spool faster? see it your self what material use on a owen and FP.i also lazy want to read your post as i know a moderator like u shouldnt be at all. u bring in a funny car show us a dragster but do u think what they used on the dragster is same turbo as they sell to u?
lazy want to reply u as getting no where.sharing things can be good but b4 somebody try to share u starting to shoot.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
does it mean i need to prove to u owen spool faster? see it your self what material use on a owen and FP.i also lazy want to read your post as i know a moderator like u shouldnt be at all. u bring in a funny car show us a dragster but do u think what they used on the dragster is same turbo as they sell to u?
lazy want to reply u as getting no where.sharing things can be good but b4 somebody try to share u starting to shoot.
if you say something, you should stand behind it isnt it ? isnt that why a forum is created , to discuss ?
Please do note the diffrences, a dragster, funny car and a drag car is two diffrent things. Those cars posted previously are not some simply some cars on the internet, its all members of the NABR , Evolutionm and Dsmtuners members. If you think the way I anwser and discuss is wrong , then I am sorry.

lets end it here, i would like to say sorry to Mr Jonathan , sorry if u felt it was harsh or personal, I would say its simply a mere serious discussion. I rather find myself the anwsers myself and share it with others. Sorry again, I wont get into your way.

These topic is a mere advertisment :)

Last edited:

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
I've use Owen & FP's turbo on my evo before ...
Both are quite good turbo companys ...
But to tell you the truth ... I think Owen's turbo is abit expensive ...
If you search the evolutionm forum ... they will say that both are good turbos ..
As for the subaru owner with owen turbo ... i know him ... :biggrin:

scor

Nov 15, 2007
Subang

Just coming Owen Deveploment GT3076.
Fully diffuser,billet cut wheel(custom wheel angle,light weigh,fully balancing,better compress result),conical nut,F2 bearing,internal heatshield(compressor side and turbine housing side)and metal casing.Share to everybody.:biggrin:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
this Owen Deveploment GT3076 is it the same unit in one of drift car?

may be should used 1 of the kopi ad... "I ask u to try!!" keke......

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
errr... I saw it in the last week S'pore auto show car is green color, promoting some tyre brand & drift show. the turbo look very close to the pic u shown...

scor

Nov 15, 2007
Subang
Oh,i no go the auto show so i don't know.The JUN EK9 SIFU know.:biggrin:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
long time no see.... still so funny...

hahahaha... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s a pity, I always believed that the XC90 was a good looking car, and thought the T6 was a really powerful ride. I even thought that it was selling well and that it was a proper, cheaper alternative to Mercedes ML or BMW X5. As much as I, or maybe even you liked it, it’s sad to say that the XC90 may be no more.

Although due to be launched in the end of 2009, sources close to AMS Sweden stated that the decision was made a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience