sharing my neo pics....

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Nice engine bay and build....
Just curious, is the dyno reading engine hp or whp?
If whp, your engine could be doing close to 200hp at the crank, which is quite impossible with stock internals.
IIRC, dastek dynamometer measures engine hp and not whp. Please clarify this.

Dastek Dynamometers - Frequently asked questions

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
A piece of advice for you...we do not know how many freak out there stalking on our ride just by reading our post in the forum.Further more your car's number plate has not been blacken out which makes it an easy target...And while you list down all the parts u have installed with your hard earn money,they are calculating how much money they can make by selling them...Might be surprise to see our staff on ZTH market

Anyway nice car dude

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Maaf, tumpang lalu Campro sifus, I'm honestly very very impressed with the power of a non-CPS Campro engine. I think a CPS engine dyno-ed should make quite a bit of power.

But I think in the spirit of openness, there's a need to share this very very old quote from very very old thread:

motor-heads call the Dastek Dyno the happy dyno or the optimistic dyno

i love it !

always damn happy to dyno there ..... can get 15% to 20% higher than dyno-jet !!!!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/261650-on-wheel-dyno-4.html

KLEMANN

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
i'm very suprised wit stock internal u can get 160+hp....
most opt for BOT to get tat figure...
btw, nice ride there...neo always been 1 of my favourite car....
wonder how far CPS can go if given same mods....

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
HAhahahaha...u still miss out 1 more picture....ur car number plate is on the dyno graph
blacken it out lo

carbonfreak

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
I think rs dyno is measured by the crank...on dynojet maybe the result is diff. Though

midgetBIL

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
very nice thread. thank you carbonfreak.

but too bad, i saw this a little too late. all the pricing are gone.
for those who intended to steal, they should know what are the pricing just by looking at the items you had mentioned.

carbonfreak

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
I think if a person wants to steal,they would steal anything even a scrap metal.there's not much of a fuss in pricing though,just my two scent. :adore:

BlackNote

Aug 19, 2007
Serian, Sarawak
www.naires.bravehost.com
Agree with that carbonfreak...

Well, reading that remind me about one story here which i think was funny but it was a true story insisted by the teller. The story was about his car's fender has been stolen. Interesting thing was only one side of the fender has been stolen.. I really dont know how true was the story. Maybe anyone here ever heard about this story can re-confirmed about this...

Anyway, nice ride you have there, bro...

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with that carbonfreak...

Well, reading that remind me about one story here which i think was funny but it was a true story insisted by the teller. The story was about his car's fender has been stolen. Interesting thing was only one side of the fender has been stolen.. I really dont know how true was the story. Maybe anyone here ever heard about this story can re-confirmed about this...

Anyway, nice ride you have there, bro...
Yup.. according to the story teller...it was only one side... really dont know what the thieft is thinking... ><

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all de sifu out there , i'm seeking place to mod 4x4.. anybody gt jln ? pls intro some workshop 4 me thx a lot :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience