Need some detail about bose speakers

peet

Sep 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Lots of US and European brands are now China-made. Eg Polk Audio, B&W, KEF, Acoustic Energy (Made in M'sia?), etc. They are all no good?

Back to car speakers, besides Dynaudio, what other European brands are recommended? Thks.

if u think china made SQ is acceptable then there are many other brands u can listen to first, but id recommend to stick to european brands, they have lower models for lower budgets, priced about the same as the branded china ones

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
yes not all are not good, in fact more car audio speakes are made in china now, even peerless & vifa

other european speaker brands are focal, morel, dls, rainbow, eton, peerless, vifa, etc..

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
my personal belief is "made in" where doesn;t exactly reflect how the product are good or bad. It's all depend on how much they invest in a good product. So made in where actually is just a simple say, don't take so much on it.

peet

Sep 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I would agree with that. It is inevitable for more n more branded stuff to be "Made in China". Even Audi, Volkswagen etc are starting to make some of their cars there. That doesn't make the products lousy.

my personal belief is "made in" where doesn;t exactly reflect how the product are good or bad. It's all depend on how much they invest in a good product. So made in where actually is just a simple say, don't take so much on it.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
i had go to jw marriot for the home hifi, but disappointed me is there's too much good product without proper tuner or tech guy to make them good. ended up i enjoy my own car stereo.....

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

ps: fairlady bose do sucks big time......

mughal90

Known Member
Oct 28, 2011
kota kinabalu
I have a merc E class with bose system and let me tell u SQ is just awesome. The beauty of bose is their precise integration to car's acoustic environment. They may not be the best speakers but due to their integration and proper tuning they sound awesome. Whenever i listen to music it feels like m in heaven. It's not only me, even other family n friends also appreciate.

I have focal system in my other car and it's no way near bose. Guess if i get a sound processor then mayb. A very good speaker but poorly installed and tuned will sound crap while a good speaker porperly tuned will give u pleasure of listening again and again. I've listened to bose for over 2 hrs at a stretch while on highway many times n i never feel fatigued.

Thumbs up for BOSE......THEY R THE BEST !!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.... i got a tayota corolla GLi.. da prob wit this car is that everytime it travel long distants like from seremban to nilai it got 'semput' all of sudden.i need to know wat is the couse of it..plz help me.... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience